Chapter 20

The group had reached the front doors, getting them open would be the next... challenge.

"Get the doors open! Come on!" T-Dog sprinted up to the front doors, banging on them. Everyone jumped up to try and help. Briony held back, looking after the pup in her arms.

"Daryl!" I heard Shane shouted, he chucked Daryl an axe and they both started to axe the windows.

They'd all split up into their groups to figure out ways to get out.

"Stay close, sweetie." Carol told Sofia, as they joined next to Briony.

T-Dog grabbed a chair, jumped up to the glass window and tried to break the window with it.
"Aargh! Aargh! Aargh!"

It was only leaving a scratch.

"T-Dog, get down! Get down!" Shane shouted, pointed his gun at the window and shot at it, the bullet just jumped back.

"Jesus!" Shane sighed.

"The glass won't break?" Sofia questioned.

"Rick, I have something that might help." Carol started rummaging through her handbag and walked up to Rick.

Time was running out.

"Carol I don't think a nail file'll do it." Shane commented, Briony chuckled to herself.

"At your first morning in camp, when I washed your uniform, I found this in your pocket." She pulled out a grenade.

Briony's heart stopped for a millisecond while she processed it.
Rick grabbed it.

"Look out." Daryl shouted, the whole group took cover, while he ran to the window. Rick prepared the Grenade and place it on the window sill.

"Oh sh..." He jumped, Briony looked away and covered bandits ears with one hand, other hand on one of her ears. The explosion was heard, along with glass shattering. She looked up.

"Come on! Come on!" She scrambled up onto her feet, Daryl grabbed my hand and they ran to the broken window. He helped me get over the glass, and assisted her with jumped down the small drop.

They all sprinted to the cars, a few walkers heading in their direction. Shane, Rick and Daryl took care of the roaming ones.

As they reached the security building, Briony watched as Daryl ran past a Walker putting an axe through its neck, completely taking the head off.

Briony sprinted and jumped over the hedge and ran next to Daryl, he opened the truck and Briony put Bandit in the truck, then herself. Putting him on his lap, as Daryl put the keys in the ignition.

"Daryl, wait!" Briony shouted as she noticed two people exiting the building. "Andrea and Dale are coming!" They started running and Rick honked his horn.

"Dale get down!" Lori shouted.

"Shit!" Briony shouted.

"Get down." Daryl shouted, Briony ducked, covering Bandit, and Daryl covered over her. Briony shit her eyes.

The explosion was immense, the ground shook and ripples of extremely hot air swiped through the atmosphere.

Crashing and more extremely loud noises were heard. Once the worst of it past, within a few seconds, Daryl sat up, Briony copied and watched the huge fire explode through the air.

The colors were beautiful, why did it look so beautiful for such a tragedy?

Parts of the building fell from heights and crashed to the ground, the heat ripples were rising from the ground.

Drips of sweat were falling from Briony's forehead, she grabbed the sleeve from her top and wiped it off. Daryl looked behind and let out a huge gasp of air. "Fuck me."

Briony smiled. She didn't know why, she just smiled. "You alright chick?" She nodded.

"Are you?" She asked, breathing quite heavily. She looked out upon the road as she watched Glenn opened the RV door a Dale and Andrea raced inside the RV.

"Yep." He responded. Rick started up the RV and headed off down the road. Daryl grabbed Briony's hand as he followed behind the truck in front.

He looked at her and nodded, she smiled and nodded back. Briony was grateful she still had her brother in front of her.

Briony looked out the window as they started to drive away, she watched the black smoke fill the air as the fire kept burning.

"Here's to new adventures, huh?" Briony smiled.

_______________________

Hey bad bitches 😜

This was season 1 of the Lone Buck- The Walking Dead. I hope you guys enjoyed, the story continues in the next chapter.

Anyways, I love you all.

Bye bitches, smhbaddie 😉✌🏽 xx