foreword

/The Sleuth Project/
foreword

---

D E D I C A T I O N

For my two favorite online writers here on Wattpad that has, and will always keep me inspired. Kuya Cris [AkoSiIbarra] and Ate Ann, [purpleyhan] this is for you.

Update: I have no words to describe how honored I am for Kuya Cris to acknowledge "The Sleuth Project"! Thank you for the inspiring comment and for the follow, Kuya. You will always be an inspiration. <3

---

D I S C L A I M E R

Though Rein Maccio and Ann Lobris are a little inspired from writers Kuya Rheinlander "Cris Ibarra" Musni [AkoSiIbarra] and Ate Ann Lee [purpleyhan] respectively, this story is not based on their personal lives. Furthermore, the narrative of this novel nor the dialogues of the characters in this story, do not reflect these writers in any way and are not personally affiliated with them in any form. Please do not spam them about questions related to this novel because the characters are not them.
Thank you.

Moreover, this novel is a work of fiction. All scenes and characters that resemble reality are purely coincidental.

This is also my debut novel, so it's not the best when compared to other great detective fiction works such as those made by Agatha Christie, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle or Felisa Batacan; but keep in mind that I'm still growing as a writer more and more each day. Feel free to share constructive (not negative) criticism.

---

S Y N O P S I S

Annaliese Gracielle Lobris, daughter of a famous politician and heiress to a wealthy fortune, is determined to finally break free from her parents' control - even if it meant teaming up with her equally rich rival, Reagan Iñigo Maccio, as they write a mystery novel for the annual writing competition held in the academe of Castillo High.

Alongside the way of settling their differences, the two rivals soon realize that they are slowly reliving the genre of their novel as they become involved with an unknown persona that seems to be hell-bent on sabotaging the prestigious contest, as well as their perfect reputations.

Threats, cases, and an unexpected team of sleuths. The border of mystery between fiction and reality has just been crossed.

---

M O O D B O A R D
dark academia, political fiction,
cozy mystery, and YA romance

M O O D B O A R Ddark academia, political fiction,cozy mystery, and YA romance

---

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2016 | The Sleuth Project by IsadoraQuagmire13

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the writer. Copyright infringement and plagiarism are against the law.

---

C R E D I T S

I would like to give my deepest gratitude to my illustrator and friend eliaselamigo, for creating the amazing who drew the amazing illustration for the cover of this novel.

---

N O T E

In honor of hitting the 100,000 reads mark, this novel has now been edited and upgraded as of 2022, a long feat from its initial messy and cringy 2016 draft. Yay!

To old readers, thank you for embracing this new change and allowing me to expand this story's initial 15 chapters, to a full-length novel of 40 chapters. To new readers, welcome! And thank you for giving "The Sleuth Project" (TSP) a chance.

This is Book #1, or the first teen detective fiction novel in the Campus Sleuths' Series.

Book #2 is "The Empire" (TE), which you can find under my profile and read after this one, is currently undergoing editing for a more coherent shift from this novel to the sequel. You may add it to your library now to be updated with its new, edited chapters!

Last but not the least, thank you to everyone who had been rigorously patient with my super slow updates for these edited TSP chapters. You are the real MVPs and the sleuths are excited to meet/re-meet you.

So what are we waiting for? I welcome you all to a new reading experience about the Campus Sleuths' first ever case that brought them together in the first place. Enjoy, and happy sleuthing/solving!

Much love,

GELI
IsadoraQuagmire13

---

S O C I A L   M E D I A

Hi sleuths! If you like this novel, follow me on my social media accounts for more updates. You can freely message and post on my FB page, tweet your thoughts to me on Twitter, or show me your fan arts and favorite quotes on Instagram.

FB PAGE:
IsadoraQuagmire13 or @isadoraquagmire13
https://www.facebook.com/isadoraquagmire13/

INSTAGRAM:
@isadoraquagmire13

https://www.instagram.com/isadoraquagmire13/?hl=en

TWITTER:
@isa_quagmire
https://twitter.com/isa_quagmire?s=09

DREAME:
IsadoraQuagmire13
https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=isadoraquagmire13

STARYWRITING:
IsadoraQuagmire13
https://www.starywriting.com/user/profile

Remember to use the hashtags #CampusSleuths, #TheSleuthProject and #TSP aside from tagging me so that we can compile all TSP-related posts!