Chapter 1 ~ The New Recruit

Hey everyone I really hope you enjoy my story. I feel like there Isn't enough 21 Jump street stories on here so I am making my first, let me just say that I don't own any of the characters except Danielle and any other characters I might make in the future.

I hope you enjoy!

Danielle's P.O.V

     ''Hey Jude, have you seen Dice's file?''

     I ran my fingers through the file cabinet. ''No, maybe Hanson has it''.

''Alright, I'll check in with him.'' 

     I looked over my shoulder to see if Hanson was in his desk, he wasn't. I walked over to Harry's desk in the corner.

''Hey Harry, have you seen Hanson?'' I asked tilting my head to the side a bit.

''Yea he's in Fuller's office with his new partner''.

''Partner?'' I asked, I hadn't heard of anything.

''Yea they brought in a new guy''.

"Why?"

     Harry shrugged and look back down at some file work

     Over my shoulder I could hear fuller's voice. I turned around and there standing was Hanson in a white formal shirt and a black vest, next to him was a guy slightly taller than him. I looked back at Harry he had a calm expression on his face.

''That's him." Said Harry

     I walked back to my desk to continue signing file reports. I wondered who the new guy was. I sat down on my desk chair, and saw a shape walking near my desk.

"Hey Danielle."

     I looked up to Tom greeting me with a smile.

''Hey Tom, oh I almost forgot, do you have Dice's file?''

Hanson replied with, ''Yea I'll go get it." 

     I saw him pace to his desk. I continued doing my work. ''Here you go. His arm reached out with the file at hand. I grabbed it.

''So how's your new partner?'' I asked

     His smile quickly vanished from his face.

"He's terrible I mean He doesn't even act like a cop he is always making jokes''

"Yea, and your serious all the time." I remarked with a hint of sarcasm.

     He pushed his body closer to my desk. ''Dani I really feel like he did it. I zoomed my face closer to his.

''Like he did what?''

"We're working on this case with these kids they're like, KKK members.''

     He grasped the chair to Penhall's desk and brought it in front of my desk. He sat down.

''Well by KKK I don't think you mean the Klean Kut Kids, or do you have to go back to the spiky hair and tight slacks.''

     Hanson's face looked to a specific direction. In back of me.

''Huh spiky hair and tight slacks Tommy boy.''

     I turned my body around to look at the tall shape. He wore a black leather jacket and spiky looking hair. 

"If you don't mind we were having a conversation." Said Tom with sass.

''Sorry sorry.''

      The guy's hands went up in defense. He glanced at me.

''Tommy I thought you told me you didn't have a girlfriend.?

       Hanson gave a threatening look. I laughed to myself and then I stood up.

''I think you've got me confused with someone else. Officer Danielle Lavinski.''

     I held out my hand.

''Dennis Booker''.

      He squeezed my hand and then looked down at it. ''Firm handshake''.

     His eyebrows were raised.  I let go of his hand.

''So you're the notorious Booker."

      He looked at Hanson who was still seated in front of my desk. ''Looks like someone's been talking''.

     Hanson was about to say something but was interrupted by our Captain's voice,

''Hanson! Booker!''

Hanson stood up and both of them walked over to Fuller's office. I couldn't help but wonder if the new guy was a replacement of some kind.

End of Chapter 1