She wagged her tail, -oh yes! Walks sound fun!-
I giggled and got up to change.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kelsey and I walked around the Pack grounds, showing her where she could and couldn't go.
I sighed
"Of course, I don't know if I will be there any lostairs
Kelsey looked up at me confused, -Why is that?- I stopped, Kelsey still staring up at me. "He knows I'm a horse spirit now, come on, you were there, you saw how he reacted."

She looked down, -I suppose so, but I don't think he would exile you Danny, there's no way.-
" We can only hope."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kelsey and I walked into the house, closing the door slowly behind us.
Kelsey sprinted down the hall and up the stairs to I assume was Allysa's room.

I followed her up the stairs only to find her cowering on one of the steps and Luke standing at the top, fists clenched.

"Luke, i-is everything okay? What's wrong?" I started growing fearful of the worst.
Johnathan.
I shivered.

Luke stalked forwards me, "Where the hell have you been?!?"
I looked at him confused, "Luke, I went for a walk, I've been doing it every morning. You told me it was okay if I did."

Something feels wrong Danny, Luke is acting... Before Vidalea could finish, I was slapped across the face.
I yelped as I fell down the stairs, Kelsey running after me with her tail tucked.

Did Luke just SLAP me?
I looked up at him, "What the hell Luke?"
He growled viciously at me and I flinched. I held Kelsey closely as I watched him come down the stairs.

"Why are you doing this", I whispered, "I...I thought you loved me."
He stopped.
Tears had begun welling up I'm my eyes as I stared at him.
After what seemed like an eternity, he finally just sat down on the last step and put his head in his hands.
I didn't know what to do other then just sit and wait.

Kelsey whimpered, -I take it back Danny, I don't wanna loose you! Don't leave me!-

I stroked her soft head -Shhhhhh, its okay Kels, I wouldn't leave you behind.-
"Daniella, I'm sorry..." I heard him whisper.
I gazed at him, "what?"
He looked me in the eyes, his filled with sorrow," I said I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I-I just... The reality of your horse spirit shocked me. My wolf was fine with it but I wasn't....GOD DAMMIT! WHY DP YOU HAVE TO BE A HORSE SPIRIT?!?!"

He shifted and sprinted out of the house, leaving me and Kelsey in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
I decided it would be safer for the both of us to move back into the room with Allysa.
I told what happened, leaving out the slapping, and she agreed that it was good for me to move back in.

I had gotten all of my stuff out of his room and was getting Kelsey's bed when he walked in.
He stared at me silently and I stared back.
"What are you doing?" He asked.

I picked up my phone and went through my check list, "I'm moving back in with Allysa, its the safest option for the both of us."

He flinched when I said 'safest option' as if I had offended him. I continued grabbing Kelsey's stuff when he walked forward me.

Luke grabbed Kelsey's stuff and set it back on the floor.
"You aren't going anywhere."
I glared at him, "yes I am, I'm going next door, to live with Allysa until you have your priorities straight",
I fiddled with the case on my phone, "or until you decide what to do with me."
I took the phone case off and handed it to him.
He looked at it and set it down on the table, he began to stalk forward me.
I had picked up Kelseys stuff and began to back up.
"You are not allowed to leave this room Daniella!"
He lunged at me and I jumped aside, "WATCH ME!"
I opened the door and quickly went through. Allysa must've heard the while thing and had shut and locked both doors and the window.

Kelsey ran towards me, panicked.
-Are you alright Danny? Did he hurt you?-
I smiled and pat Kelsey on the head, "I'm fine Kels, I'm fine."
We heard banging on the door and a loud snarl.

I rolled my eyes, " Are you sure you should be staying here Danny?"
Allysa asked warily, "he seems like he didn't want you to leave."

I turned and faced Allysa, "Allysa do you hear that?" I pointed at the door that Luke was attacking and snarling at, "that isn't safe for me or Kelsey, thank god he enforced this place with werewolf proof doors."

Allysa nodded, "True but even though he gave both keys to us, he's bound to find another one somewhere."

I looked at the door, "let's hope it takes him a few weeks then."
I heard him snarl and then him shift back.
There was a short silence, "DANIELLA! OPEN THIS DOOR!"
I walked over and punched the door, "No! This is my safest option! You need to chill out and like I said... GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT YOU BASTARD!"

I heard him gasp, then snarl, he began punching at the door.
I leaned on the wall next to it, "You can't get through it like that, you reinforced the doors to be werewolf proof remember?"

He slammed on the door one more time before it finally went silent.

I released my breath and walked over to my bed, Kelsey jumped up and gazed at me, "and now", I looked at Kelsey, "We wait."

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺
Hey guys, I hope you liked it! I'm sorry its been so long since I've updated, I'll try to fix that I promise!

Shifter out!