Season 2- Part 12: Bulls Eye

A/N: Okay I have confirmed my idea when this story ends but.... I have a better idea. I know you all love Shadow and... some of you are killer for Salem... *cough* NotAmusedGirl * cough* iamchoiting *cough* but it will be a tsundere x reader x yandere. With a twist. They may or may not be girls :3: It's a 35% done deal idea. Tell me if you have a issue with a girl x reader x girl. So I'm still thinking it over. Thanks for reading all my stories. Don't worry, Salem makes a turn up in evil!Boy x reader and Shadow will be in my Character x reader texting book.

I WILL make a book two!

('^')> I salute you all.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader POV———

" (Y/N)!!!" Shadow's voice yelled as he jumped onto you, shielding you from Ane's bullet. Making your heart shatter. No matter how much you fight. This cold face boy will never stop loving you.

" SHADOW!!" When you opened your eyes from having them closed shut in fear, you expected a shot down dead raven haired boy. But... he was still moving.

" (y/n) are you okay?..." He asked putting a hand on your cheek.

" y-yeah... but I thought you got..." You looked over his shoulder to see a brown haired boy shielding Shadow with his hands stretched out. He slowly turned his head to face you... his hair turning into its natural blonde. With a bullet in his head.... blood dripping down his face.

" Hope it was worth it...." He chuckled as his face turned pale. He turned back to Ane glaring at her. " You are not and never will be my sister...." After he finished he fell onto the ground without any movement.

Mark my words one day....

You will pay

You will pay

" S-salem?... SALEM!!!!!" You screamed tears falling down your face.

" Brother!" Ane yelled. " I never meant to hit him... i-i-i..." She stuttered as her eyes glowed a violent red. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!" She screamed at you pulling out a knife.

" I'll kill her-!"

" Let me do it Shadow..." You mumbled picking up your bow and faced the raging blonde a tint of red in your eyes. " I'll kill you bitch..." Shadow's eyes widen in shock. This was one of the few times he would see you this serious.

Ane ran at you and swiped at your head. You blocked the knife with your bow and kicked her back. Whacking her across the face with the bow making a loud SLAP noise.

She raised her hand to her nose letting the blood drip onto it, laughing madly. " You really think you can kill me?" She laughed even louder. " You're only a STUPID!" She spun around and cut your cheek with her knife. " LITTLE." She jabbed the knife into your arm and ripped it back out. " GIRL!!!!" She roundhoused you away from her. " Now I'm going to finish you...."

" I'm not just any girl... I'm the silliest girl you will ever meet!" You giggled wiping away the blood and did the peace sign over the eye gig and stuck your tongue out.

" w-what? Urgh never mind! This is where it ends bitch!" Ane picked up her gun and aimed at your head. Tell Salem my sorrows.

Click

Give (y/n) the strength she needs to stop Ane.... give her my strength.

-

--

-

--

-

Your eyes turned red as you quickly pulled back your bow... and aimed, just like Salem said. Then released. Letting the arrow swore, cutting right threw the bullet. And right into her own head.

"AHAHAHA! YOU THINK THIS ARROW can't... c-can't..." She pulled the arrow out of her head looking down at it with shocked dying eyes. " The human actuality... k-killed me..." She slowly fell to her knees and whispered her last breath. " I'm sorry Salem...."

" (y/n) are you okay?!?! You scared me!" Shadow yelled pulling you into a big hug.

" I do say that was quit the show (y/n)~. Very fun to watch." Salem sighed taking a sip of coffee (star bucks)...

" S-SALEM!?!?!?" Both you and Shadow yelled.

" What? I'm just trying to be a stereotypical british guy? Did you really think she killed me? She is in no way of strength defeat me?" He laughed, blood still dripping from his head.

" But how dis I-?"

" I gave you some of my strength to stop her. Now that's she's dead..... I'M FUCKING FREEEEE!!!" He yelled running around the school field with his starbucks.

" ROOOOWR!!!! MY STAR BUCKS!!!" You screamed chasing after him.

" Guys don't run off without me!" Shadow yelled chasing after the two of you... that was until you ran into your principle...

-

-

-

And got expelled from your school. Along with Shadow and Salem.

" Good job me....

-

-

-

-----------------------------

" Sorry I got you two expelled..." Salem sighed walking down the road with you and Shadow.

" Oh it's not your fault!" You got on your toes and kissed Salem's cheek, earning a growl from Shadow.

" Oh calm down Shad. I don't like your girlfriend in that way anymore... I have.... another girl I might like..." He mumbled rubbing the back of his neck.

" OH MY KAWAII!!! WHO WHO WHOOOOO!?!?!??!" You yelled pulling his shirt collar so you were right in his face.

" Woah calm down it's a secret (y/n)!" He sighed making you let go of him.

" So (y/n)? What are ya gonna do now? You're not going to be able to open up your bakery... you don't have the money and-"

" God Shadow stop being a downer! I already handled it. I have a apartment you guys can live at with me. So you don't have to go back to your parents house. Plus down stairs the apartment has a empty first floor. I was thinking you could turn it into a bakery... I can deal with rent- AHHH!" You tackled Salem into a HuGe bear hug.

" Thank you thank you thank you!!!!" You squealed crushing the poor blonde boy.

" (y/n) get off him before you kill him...." Shadow sighed pulling you off him.

" Damn girl.... can't keep your hands off me today?" Salem laughed until he saw Shadow's pissed off face.

" Eheh....

I'll shut up now.."

-----------------------------

Shadow: so... was that the last chapter?

Author-san: Neh I'll make one more for shits and giggles ;3;

Salem: I can't fucking wait for book two!!!

Author-san: me either....

I hope people actually like it....