A/N + mini skitz w/ (y/n) and the boys

Hey reader-chans. Its me Snow. That awful author who leaves you at a bloody cliff hanger. Sorry. And sorry for making a A/N which 75% of you will not read. Yeah I know how wattpad works. But anyway lets talk about why I made this A/N. Its 10:30 at night and I can't sleep. I wanna write stories so bad. I don't have my laptop to type. And I can type up a whole chapter in a hour. But it takes such a long time to type with my fingers. At the end of summer when my hell hole school starts and I get my school laptop back I'll update two chapters in one day. I promise you amazing readers! Thanks for the reads, followers, and votes. It feels just amazing to be doing something for once in life that people enjoy.

Dont worry (y/n) will be back to her crazy ways. Her singing and dancing. I will not kill Shadow or.. from what yall comment you'll kill me.... *author-san bows* sorry. Bad idea to make a cliff hanger.

Anyway I might end up deleting this athors note at the end of summer sense it wont be need. So yeah have a great summer!  (To yall who are having it) And keep smiling! For Shadow! Enjoy this silly little comic skit thingy.

Shadow: *sneezes* god someone must be talking about me.

Salem: Ew you sneezed on me! *squeals like a pig in disgust*

(Y/n): OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Shadow: what the hell did I do!??!? I sneezed!

(Y/n): you gross nanny!

Shadow: (y/n) I swear to god I'll kill you.

Salem: *jumps in front of (y/n)* dont sorry (y/n) I'll protect you!

Author-san Snow: * jumps in front of (y/n) with katana* We need her for the plot Shadow!

Shadow: Snow why are you here! Your not a character!

Author-san Snow: *bitch slaps him* BITCH YOU DONT KNOW MY LIF- oh shit..... I slapped Shadow... the fan girls are going to kill me.

(Y/n): Yeah.... you might wanna run..... by morning wattpad is going to bling a million times with threats.... (no one even comments on a/n anyway...)

Author-san Snow: *hides in her room*

Shadow: Yeah you better run m8!!!!! *katana flys past his head*

Salem: 0-0

Shadow: 0,0

(Y/n): ......................WHO HAS ROOM FOR A MUFFIN!

Salem: nah im full.

(Y/n): BUT I WANNA DIE!

Shadow: (y/n) I'd die before letting anything kill you...

Author-san Snow: *Slams door open* FANFIC MATERIAL!!!!

Shadow: *slams door shut* NO ONE CARES.

(Y/n): honey do you like my new shoes?

Shadow:.... W-what?

Salem: ..... honey you are a chair.

(Y/n): I CAN DREAM HAROLD..... oh meh gurd you watch da thingy on the thiny tube!!! *high fives Salem* (if you dont get it watch asdf movie... I think thats what its called)

Shadow: I'm confused how your all of a sudden friends with Salem... the killer.

Author-san Snow: *hisses and peeks threw crack in door*  read my damn story you tsundere bitch....

(Y/n): she is asking to be killed by Shadow's fangirls....

Salem: agreed.....

_________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that little skit. Writing that authors note took me almost two hourz.... thats why I cant update. I cant edit with a bloody phone lol. But I honestly enjoyed making that skit. I wanna make a book just (my characters) x reader. Knowing reader-chan in this... crazy things will happen. (Please please comment that you want the skit book T-T) well good night. Im hitting the hay.

and its reader-chan and author-san!!!