Part 6: Get'n Down

A/N: To business. To defeat, my bunzzzz

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" It's Friday, Friday

Gotta get down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend

Friday, Friday

Gettin' down on Friday

Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend~" You sung spinning in your seat at lunch as Salem and Shadow watched you act like a moron in front of a hundred students trying to eat their lunches.

" She did this every Friday last year...." Shadow murmurs running his hand threw his hair. " And if she does it again this year.. I'm gonna go crazy and wring someone's neck... most likely yours...."

" Well (y/n) has a bright voice... She should be allowed to express herself the way she wants too. I use to have a friend who did the same thing..." Salem complemented and sighed softly. Watching you with a charming smile.

" Why thank you mister Salem!" You snickered. " So what are y'all plans for the W-E-E-K-E-N-D~?" You giggled spinning in your seat more until you fell. " Opsy..."

" Well I got to go to my cousins wedding..." He sighed annoyed. " I don't really like her but it's my dad's sister's daughter... It's important for his side of the family... So..."

" Wow, well tell your cousin I told her congratulations. Hope her life is forever happy..." Salem grinned cleaning up his lunch throwing it away. " It's special for one to get married... their falling in deeper love with the..." His happy expression turned slightly blue. " Ones they love..."

Salem looked down at the table. Probably reminded of something sad. Poor Salem.

" Well I'm not really that excited.... I'm going to be there alone with my parents and hardly anyone my age. That's normal in my family because when I was born. No other kids were in my mom or dad's side." Shadow growled. " And I have to dance with my cousin.... yay me... get to dance with the damn bloody bride... She hates me so why does she want to dance with Shadow... the cold and hated child..."

" Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm, Just dance, spin that record, babe, da da doo-doo-mmm, Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance, Dance, dance, just, j-j-just dance~" You sung only to get a glare shot at you by Shadow, clearly not in the mood for your shirt. " Sorry..." You grinned shyly.

" Wish I could come and company you bro... but... I um... have business to take care of...I have to take care of a old friend. And.... yeah very important business because.. their coming up this weekend..." Salem said awkwardly relaxing in his lunch seat. Clearly nervous.

" Why don't I come with ya!? We can boogie the night away! Oh I love dancing so much! And singing! Oh this is gonna be great!" You jumped up from you set and cha-chad around the table. Shadow sighed slamming his head on the table.

" (Y/n) no... You'd make my head hurt by the time it ends..."

You stopped dancing and put your hands on your hips. " Nyaaaa? Am I that bad to have at in a party? Fine.. I'll just go home and lay around this weekend..."

" I'm screwed either way...." He mumbled. " Fine... you can come... Please don't embarrass me? It's hard enough to even go to the wedding.."

Your eyes lit up with joy as he finished his sentence. Making you jump around happily. " Yay! Yay! Yay! Ya-" Pain stuck your chest as you stopped jumping and held your stomach for real life.

" OH NO THE TACOS ARE KICKING IN!" You screamed running to the bathroom as if you were being chased to your death by monsters from Dark Souls 3. " CURSE YOU DELICIOUS FOOD!!!!!"

Salem looked over his shoulder, watching you until you disappeared into the bathroom. " Poor womanly problems..." He shook his head. " Poor... Poor..." he turned back to face forward, facing Shadow as his red eyes darkened.

Something bad was about to go down.

" Well that just happe- Ah!" Shadow yelped as a hand grab his wrist tightly. He looked up quickly in shock to see Salem gripping his arm. A painful, burning grip.

" Now you listen here... Okay? You act like hanging with (y/n) is a bad thing. That is a friendship that is soon to crack if you act like that... You can keep acting like this all you want.. but once she leaves you.. She'll be closer to me. But if I were you.. I'd stop being a ass..." His red orbs glowed.

" Calm down dude!" Shadow panicked and shouted as Salem's grip tightens but randomly losses catching Shadow by surprise. Salem's eyes returned to normal, quickly sitting back in his seat as you came back out from the bathroom. The blonde acted like nothing happened.

" I'm baaaaack~!" You grinned like a goof, flopping back into your seat. " What did I miss? OH GOD DID THE LUNCH LADIES GIVE OUT FREE COOKIES!? DID I MISS THE COOKIES AGAIN!?" You yelled looking around to make sure no one had cookies.

" No.. no cookies..." Shadow said still a little shaken.

" Aww... poop... I was looking forward to some cookies."

I'm sure you were you fat little nugget of a reader.

" Well I got to get going, gotta get to gym before the coach beats me into the wall..." Salem chuckled softly. " See you guys later!" He waved before running off, exiting the cafeteria.

Shadow sighed, resting his he'd in his arms, clearly exhausted to your eyes. Yet, you couldn't help but rubs his hair slowly. " Hey Shadow..." You said in a low and soft voice, for once. " Have I... been screaming too much? Did I give you a headache?...."

" No..." He mumbled into the table, sitting up with a pale face. " Shocked slightly... But I'm fine. I feel a little sick but that's i-" He flinched in surprise as a warm hand brushed across his forehead. Your hand.

" Your warm... You should get some rest tonight when you get home. Just take your car straight home and don't bother dropping me off." You tilted your head and smiled.

" Yeah.. I guess you're right..."

" I'm always right~"

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

1/22/17