Season 2- Part 3: Loves Back

A/N: I made a art book.... so um... check it out I guess... I highly doubt anyone will actually will... Lol...

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

(y/n): Shadow Shadow Shaozdw Sahdow Sowhan!!! (I was typing his name over and over again... and messed up a lot X'D)

-

Shadow: (y/n).... stop spamming me... I'm in class.... plus you spelt my name wrong like three times..

-

(y/n): BUT I'M LOOOONLY!!!

-

Shadow: I don't care.... I'm in class trying to pay attention... and your texting me.

-

(y/n): I Like trains....

-

Shadow: You're watching asdfmovie again aren't you.... I'm going

-

(y/n): T-T nuuuuuuuu pwease don't leave meh Shadow senpai.....

-

Shadow: Byeeeee (y/n)

-

(y/n): -.- bye....

-

" Who are you texting (y/n)?" Jennifer asked curious.

" Oh um.... just a friend..." You metal face palmed when you said ' just a friend.' He kisses you, you kiss him. Yet you have not actually confirmed your going out with him.

" God am I the only one who hates the english teacher here.... she's a total-"

" Fiona language!" Jennifer hissed nodding over at the teacher walking around, patrolling them at lunch.

" Yeah I hate her too... she is out to get me to fail... I'm not surprised... I don't speak english. I speak gangsta!" You cheered jumping to your and crossing your arms, getting glares from the girls around you. " God I'm happy you're my friends... You can stand my... normal self..." You laughed softly taking a seat. " But anyway... yeah I hate the english teacher... but who's worst is lunch lady with the black hair.... she purposely gives me crap for lunch. Says its all thats left. Yet she gives the people behind me the stuff THAT WAS on the menu..." A hiss escaped your mouth.

" Ha.... yeah I've seen her do that to you..." Jennifer glaring over at the lunch lady. " But maybe we should talk about real matters at hand... Like that boy the other day. He did not tell on us... why..."

" Heck if I care... we are not in trouble..." Fiona sighed taking a sip of her coffee. The three kept talking about the prank yesterday but... why has the school not gotten in trouble yet? Why are the teachers not calling a meeting?... Strange...

" Well I'm going to my dorm... I really don't want to be tired for classes..." Fiona sighed standing up from her chair. " Cya guys." She waved before leaving.

" I'm going to my dorm for the day too...." You agreed and exited the mess hall and headed to your room.

————————————(The next day)

" (y/n)! (y/n)! (y/n)!" Angel yelled running into your dorm.

" W-what?!?ƒßƒß†∑¥√∑†¥©˙∆∫å߆¶•¥¨ˆ!!!!!" You yelled falling out of your bed onto the floor with a thud. " Whats going on?!?! Are the aliens attacking again!?!??! THROW THE CHEEEEESE!!!" You screamed with a finger in the air.

" It's not that! Two of the college staff members are missing! Their pictures are posted all over the town claimed as missing!" She panicked shaking. " The english teacher...... and lunch lady..." Missing... what? Those two teachers were the ones you were talking crap about the other day.... could this be- no. There is no way.

" Calm down Angel.... It must be a-"

" Coincidence? Those two were the staff we talked about the other day... was this... was this our doing....?" She was shaking more now, crap.

" Angel you need to calm down, go back to your dorm.... leave it to the police-" Before you could finish your phone started ringing.

" Crap I think my mom is calling... I'll be right back!" A murmur escaped your mouth as you rushed out of the room. You ran into the hall and picked up your phone. " Hello?" You asked into it.

" Go outside...." A soft cold sounding voice said.

" Excuse me? Who is this?" You snapped putting a hand on your hip, but the phone call ended. " Hello?..... Outside...?" You looked out the window, getting a bad feeling in your stomach.... " (y/n) all the moron females in the movies always go outside... then they lose their heads.... don't go... don't go... oh for fucks sakes (y/n)...." You shoved your phone into your pocket and walked out the front doors of the school.

————————————

You, like a moron, walked outside, to the front court yard. " I wanna know who the hell got my phone number. It was not mom, it was a male's voice..., was not Shadow (he would never do that). Who else would... I mean the only other boy you knew closely was-.... Let's scratch that....

Wandering around the school, you thought the call was just a mistake, but before you could go inside you heard a voice. " Where art thou Romeo... Romeo... Romeo...?" A voice sung into your ear from behind you. Before you could spin around and attack the creep, two arms wrapped around your waist... and you could feel tears drip on your shoulder.

Your head slowly turned to see who it was... it was the brown haired boy from before. He was crying while hugging you from behind. " U-um excuse me? Who- what are you doing?!" Your voice raised, a little freaked out.

" I waited so long.... just to see your face.... Had to relive my life... had to be reborn...." He looked up at you as his eyes started glowing red and it was like his hair was glitching between brown and-...... Blonde....

" Salem..."