Season 2- Part 6: The First Event

A/N: "I'm sorry..... please forgive me... don't.... don't leave me for him...."

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" (y/n)...... Why the heck did you slap me, that actually stung!" Shadow whined holding his cheek. " All I did was come over to say h-"

" Don't!" You snapped, cutting him off. " You promised me! You broke a bloody promise I held dear to me! Don't say a damn thing!" You yelled slapping him again.

" What promise?!?! What the hell is going on!??!" Shadow yelled back at you.

" This....." You pulled a crumpled up paper out of your pocket and threw it at Shadow, you printed it off the internet. A picture of him, with a large up of beer in his hand, and his arm around a girl's shoulder.

He unwrapped the paper and looked at the picture, his eyes widen in shock. His hands started shaking as he griped the paper trembling. " (y/n)... I.... I don't remember a thing... that happened last-"

" Save your breath pretty boy...." Salem growled, a hint of red in his eyes.

" I don't even know who you are shorty!" Shadow yelled grabbing the collar of his shirt.

" You hella do know who he is.... maybe I should have grabbed your hand Alex.... instead of Shadow's...." You grabbed Salem's hand and dragged him away from Shadow, who stared off at the two of you in confusion.

" Hand... his han-........... Salem....."

-

-

You're the piece of me, I wished I didn't need!!!!

-

-

————————————

" It's happening again...." You whispered clenching your head shaking. " I don't want this.... all I wanted was a normal life... why am I cursed with this madness...." Whimpers escaped your mouth as you fell to the grassy ground, just behind the bleachers.

" (y/n)...." Salem whispered putting his hand on your shoulder as he crouched down to your height. " I know.... I'm scary... I kill people, that's my nature... My sisters too... I have one question for you..." He took a deep breath. " I can take care of Shadow.... for good, since he hurt you this much..." You turned to him with a angered face.

" He's a ass hole, but you don't have to kill him!" You yelled.

" (y/n)... I'm only trying to help... Hey, I have to go, the track is going to start. Please go enjoy yourself... Honestly..." Salem rubbed the back of his neck. " I know in the past I hated Shadow... and wanted him dead but...." He sighed. " He's a pretty cool dude and... I want him to take care of you, he's done great so far since you guys were kids. He made a screw up... if he can't mix his mistakes... I'll fix him..." Salem growled, a hint of his blonde hair popped from his disguised brown.

" Salem... just go... you have work to do..." He sighed once more and kissed the top of your head before leaving you alone, behind the bleachers. " Why Shadow... you've always taken care of me..... why..."

-

-

—(Flash back)—

" Leave me alone!" You screamed at the boys who were tossing your doll around in a circle, playing keep away.

" Awww, look at poor little first grader (y/n)... Can't even get her stupid toy back from us third graders." One of the three boys laughed at you as another one threw you into the mud, by now you were crying heavily. " Aww, what's wrong baby? Gonna cry for your mommy and daddy.

" LEAVE HER ALONE ASS HOLES!!!" Out of nowhere a black haired boy ran up to one of the boys and punched him across the face with a jump. A first grader black haired boy.... Shadow.

" Shadow!" You cried out as one of the boys grabbed you by your hair.

" Stay back kid, you're messing with third graders!" He spat taking your doll and ripped its head off.

" Let her go or else...." Shadow hissed.

" Or else what? Pip sq-" Shadow ran up to the boy and kicked him straight up in the chin, then elbowed him in the chest, sending him into the mud himself. He turned to the last third grader who ran away screaming like a little girl.

" She's ruined......" You whispered holding your ripped doll, tears dripping from your eyes.

" Don't worry (y/n)... I can sow her back together...." Shadow sighed putting a hand on your back. " Come on, let's get you home." He put you onto his back and gave you a piggy back ride home.

" Thanks Shadow...."

" No problem weirdo..."

-

-

—(Present)—

" (y/n) hurry up! The race is about to start!" Jennifer cheered running over to you. You slowly opened your eyes and yawned.

" Did.... did I fall asleep?" You asked sitting up only to have your hand grabbed by Jennifer and dragged to the fence just outside the track.

" Yes now hurry up! Angel is going to be running and I don't want to miss her winning!" Jennifer giggled watching the racers line up.

" Wow... I never knew Angel ran track... She's not that kind of girl..." You whispered watching the racers get ready. " So... The winner is if your whole College track team makes it one the finish line before the other team... there is no way we are going to win..." You sighed shaking your head.

" Just you wait (y/n)!" Jennifer grinned.

" You all will run on the whistle.. Ready... set...." The ref took out his whistle and blew it. " GO!" Everyone took off running.

Two Rosewood college runners took the lead, and it looked like they were not slowing down. Or, it looked like. But one of them looked like they were having trouble running, as if his shoes were getting stuck to the the track. The other one on the other had did not stop for a second... Until the craziest thing happened...

A black cat walked across the track and sat on the inside field, staring at the leader, the one from the Rosewood College. The cats red orbs glared into the guys, he started shaking.. then his feet gave out under him as he fell to the ground.

Everyone crossed the finish line, all of Hill Top, and in last two Rosewood. Meaning, Hill Top won the first event. " WE WON!" Jennifer yelled jumping up and down cheering. " We never had won the track race! We won! We won! We won!" She yelled running over to Fiona hugging her as the two cheered loudly.

" Strange.... What happened to the last two..." You whispered staring at the cat. The cat turned to face you and winked at you. It winked?!?!? Before running away. Your eyes followed the cat as it ran away into the forest....... " What the hell...." Your voice dropped.

-

-

-

A/N: Hey guys! As you know, the school year is coming to a end. Summer vacation! Yay! Well.... no yay for me... I have bad news.... My school has laptops that are given to all the students. I use this laptop to write my stories. But before summer we have to turn in the laptops until the beginning of school the next year. I will try my best to get as many chapters out as possible.... but no promises... I'm sorry that no chapters to any of my stories will not come out for three months...😔😩😭. My biggest fear is that people will unfollow me for not updating and stop reading my stories.... Until next chapter....