Part 17: A Calling

A/N: Enjoy.

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

--- Reader's POV---

Right now you're running down the street with a murderer on your tail. Your heart beating fast and hard, making the sides of your ribs hurt. Your palms sweating as you looked down your phone trying to type in a phone number while your running.

How did you get into this mess?

-------------Back at the Apartment Early That day-------------

" (Y/n)..... I-I'm sorry. I- Urgh!" He whispered, hands shaking as he gripped his head. His body twitching uncontrollable. " N-No... Not now... S-SHIT NOT NOW! NO! I WON'T HURT HER!" He screamed, digging his nails into his head, literally. Blood dripping down from them.

You're going to jail!

He tilted his head to look at you, tears dripping from his eyes as they grew dark and pale. He was clearly insane. You've never seen this side of him. He's crossed the line. There is no jokes you or even the author could make this situation less serious. It was just you, standing in front of a insane boy.

I should have called the cops the second I saw your stupid fucking face!

Salem's hair covered his eyes as a... horrifying grin.... plastered across his face. A face that makes you think, 'I fucked up... run'. No, he was switching. Between personalities. Between his innocent carry and clearly insane one.

" R-Run... (Y/n)..." He whispered before falling to his knees panting. " RUN! FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM ME! NOW!" You took his warning, you turned on your heels and ran to the door, only to slide onto your butt as it opened.

" Hey Salem you in he-" A blonde haired pigtailed girl froze in the doorway licking a snow cone, staring down at you as you stared back. Her frozen treat slowly sliding and falling on the floor.

" U-U-Uh.." You trembled and stuttered, staring at her as she slowly started to grin.

She knelt down and took your chin into her hand roughly. " So this is the pig you had a crush on. Huh brother?" B-Brother?! Salem had... has a sister? How have you never seen her around his house? Or even inside his house? You've been there multiple times and never seen her.

" I said.. STOP CALLING ME THAT!" He slammed his fist against the wall. Making a clean hole while sending cracks across the rest of the wall. God you've never seen him this angry. He was either calm or goofy. Never angry. " If we're not blood related don't call me that. You work for me and that's it." He pointed at the girl hissing.

Pulling away from her grasp you quickly stood up against a wall, looking around the room for a way out. " S-Salem. Think straight. Whatever- whatever I said to upset you I take it back. I'm sorry okay?" Salem took the knife and cut the random man in the chair's neck open, making blood splatter all over his face.

" It was that fucking simple (Y/n). If I had showed you his face you would have killed him in a heartbeat. That's the only time it matters. Why? Why is that the only fucking time it matters?" He ripped off the mask that hid the man's face. That face you've only ever seen once, and instantly knew. " Yes, I kidnapped your mom. But all I wanted to know was the names of men you've met. And which ones have hurt your touched you in the wrong way. You know this guy don't you? Touched you inappropriately on a bus while you were right next to your mom. When she tried stepping in he slapped her. And no one did anything about it. Well I fucking just did! You happy!? I'm doing something everyone else failed to do for you!"