Part 2: Senior Year is Here

Edited by: PuppetLied

A/N: Congratulates, you survived the first trial of this story. You deserve a medal made out of a cookie. Good luck getting to the end though. Mwahahaha.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader POV———

"Are you sure you don't want me to put your hair up? It would look nice for your first day of senior year." Your mother asked from the kitchen as you laid on the couch watching the morning news.

"Noooooooooope~!" You sung, laughing softly. " Maybe tomorrow Mum. Today I'm going commando with my hair! It's gonna be breezy!~" You snorted like goof, twirling around a lock of your (h/c) hair. It was a calm Monday morning. First day of school, actually your senior year so you are going to be lazy and slack off until the last minute.

"Honestly... 12th grade already... My baby girl is all grown up..." She sighed sadly. "I'm so proud of you... keep up the hard work or at least don't get expelled for cheating." She winked as she washed the dishes, making you grab your heart as it shattered.

"MOTHER! I am deeply offended that you think I cheat in school..." You said, slowly sliding down your sleeve with test answers that got stained. You should have listened when Shadow said not to use the permanent marker!

"Umhmmm...? Anyway, did you see that moving truck yesterday? There's a family that just moved in just across the street. I hear that they have a son not much older than you, perhaps he will be in your grade this year. I also got a peek at the family. Veeery good looking..." Your mom commented with a small smirk as she finished the dishes and moved to cook breakfast, sending a small wink at you. "Got a peek at him... he was... quite cute..."

" Mom don'-"

" If you don't make me grandkids I'm making you a sibling!" She grinned, waving a spoon at you.

" MOOOOOOOM!" You exclaimed with embarrassment, covering your red face with your hair. Groans escaping your mouth. " That's just weird! Don't be peaking on boys my age!" She laughed softly, shaking her head at both you and herself.

"Just joking pumpkin!" She giggled, tying her hair back. " Or am I?"

You can never tell with her. She's like the cliche awesome anime mother that ends up dying only for character development. You could really use some of that but you'd never think of having her killed off for your own benefits.

"But anyway.... yeah I guess I will most likely be meeting them at school today..." You sighed tiredly yet kept your normal famous smile. You're probably tired from going to sleep at 2am from watching episode after episode of the Walking Dead. Just oooone more episode ends up being fifty-two.

Checking your watch you noticed you had around 20 minutes before the first bell, might as well start heading to school... But your body said 'No pleeease! Let me reeeest.... It's too early!' Ignoring your body's pleads you picked up your bag and marched out the door.

"Good luck." Your mom said smiling sweetly. "One more year and your done!"

"Here we go! Senior year here I come!" You said with a goofy grin taking off across your lawn to the side walked where you happened to trip on a rock falling face first onto something, or should I say, someone.... Good job screwing up on your first day (y/n)! And good job for murdering someone! Two birds with one stone!