Part 3: Befriended

Edited by: PuppetLied

A/N: Thank you so much for the undying support. Your all fabulous and I promise to keep you laughing your asses off to the end! Sorry if I make a lot of fandom jokes, I'm not in many fandoms but I'll try to keep things interesting.

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader POV———

"Totally forgot how much I hate school.... The work... the homework.... the work, but most importantly... THE FUCKING WORK! (LANGUAGE!)" The pouting and complaining fell from your mouth only to make Shadow glare and sigh with disappointment while he tried to eat his lunch.

"We get it.... But how does someone forget how much they hate school? It's always stuck in the back of my head..." Shadow mumbled eating his sandwich. You make me lose fucking brain cells sometimes..." Shadow was just surprised he wasn't stupid yet.

Yet he supposed he was still more sane than you ever were.

"I was so excited that it was our last year of high school. Free from the pain and trauma of school..... Ugh kill me now so I can sleep peacefully for eternity!" You groaned and growled slamming your head on the lunch table. Shadow brushed his hand over your hair and grabbed the back of your collar, pulling you up from slamming your head.

"The only pain I'm feeling is from last Friday night when I fell down staircase at my house..." The raven haired teen sighed letting go of you to throw his sandwich wrapper in the trash bin.

"LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, YEAH WE DANCED ON TABLE TOPS, AND WE TOOK TOO MANY SHOTS! THINK WE KISSED BUT I FORGOT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT~!" You sung making a few of the new kids (the older ones knew you by now) look at you weirdly while Shadow hid his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"(Y/n)... Please stop. Not in the middle of the lunch room..." He hissed as his cheeks turned bright red.

"Keep your eyes to yourselves! I'm a animal when I get mad.... And when I'm mad I flip tables and scream memes!!!- Wait a second....animal...." You said as a grin slowly creeped onto your face. Shadow prepared for another song outbreak as he dived under the table and covered his ears.

"God help me... please I'm begging..."

"BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT! HUNT YOU DOWN, EAT YOU ALIVE! JUST LIKE ANIMALS, ANIMALS, LIKE ANIMALLLSSSS~!!!" You sung dancing around your table. Forever the song could have gone out for but Shadow had jumped out and covered your mouth quickly.

Warm air left his mouth as he sighed again and whispered,

"I'm going to head to class before you make me lose my sanity. Please stay out of trouble." He finished letting you go. "And no more singing... Please? It's fucking annoying you dolt..." He poked your nose and walked off. " See ya later." He waved.

Shadow.... Don't be like that...

"Oh come on Shadow! I hit two songs in just five minutes!" He had already left. "THAT'S A NEW RECORD! Well... not really... I've hit 4 within 7 minutes." You pouted crossing your arms. " Don't be a jerk! Shadow!"

Sometimes you wonder if he's pissed off you or just embarrassed at all your singing.

"Music isn't about being good or bad. It's not about how popular the song is. It's about how much effort one puts into it. It'll always be beautiful. It's magical. And your voice creates all the magic." A voice said shyly and quietly, like ghost almost from behind you. His blond hair tickling his nose as he smiled up at you with ruby eyes. NO! No one shoved fucking ruby's into his eyes!