Part 15: Your Good Side?

A/N: Remember I own none of the music lyrics or the music

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

(Y/n)....Please  don't be scared of me. Remember, y-your my candle light! I'll make sure to fuel your happiness so everyone is happy! So.. I'm happy. You fill a hole in my heart, a spot that I lost and I can finally get back... Please trust me! If you understood you wouldn't be scared!

(Y/n) don't be a fucking moron! He is a murderer! A bloody murderer! How could you trust such a cold blooded person! I may think your annoying but.... I.... (y/n) your the greatest gift life had given me!

Why does life have to be unfair.....

——— Reader's POV———

You shot up from your bed sweating up a storm. You wiped the sweat from your forehead and looked out the window. It was a sunny day outside... a sunny Wednesday. And school is canceled.. sense... well... the other day.

Sleep was not a good idea after yesterday. All you could think of was... Salem. Regretting not telling on him to the police. Why? Why didn't you tell the police? Why... " I don't like Salem....d.... do i?" You sighed letting your face fall into your hands.

" Dear god what's wrong with me...." You whispered. Did you not tell because you were scared? Were you scared of getting killed, letting everyone around you get killed. Do you... like him?

" Yo (y/n)." A voice outside your window knocked you out of your thoughts. You turned your head to meet a blonde red eyed boy waving at you with an adorable smile. Salem? He was perched like a cat on the window, smiling his flashy white teeth.

You hopped off your bed and slowly opened the window letting him into your room, he army rolled in a jumped to his feet . " Hi Salem." You said with a smile, but was your smile fake? " What brings you to my neck of the woods?" He laughed softly, elbowing your arm.

" I had to come by and talk to you about... well yesterday." He rubbed the back of his neck laughing awkwardly, his pale ears turning red.

" About wha-"

" About school the other day." He rested his hands on your shoulders. " I know.... you know.... Shadow knows.... who did that to the gym teacher." You looked straight into his eyes with fear, but his eyes show... sadness? His red eyes seemed as if they were glowing a bit. " I did it for you (y/n).... you don't know how much you mean to me... so, anything you want, I will do..." He leaned down and kissed the top of your hand. 

You pulled away from his stepping away in fear, but also anger. " Salem you're a monster. Cliché as it is, I will say it again, you're a monster. You're going to hurt everyone and everything..." Your hands were clenched at your sides and you were shaking from the anger. But all Salem did was... laugh.

" Dude.... (y/n).... your so funny when you are mad...." He wiped a tear from his eyes.

" That's not the point...." You puffed your cheeks in anger.

" Tell me what good came out of me killing that bastard? Come on (Y/n). I can make up a list." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall smiling.

" He might of pissed me off but it does not give you the right to kill-!"

" Rapist, child pornograpghy, sexually assault and abuse..." He started counting off his fingers while rolling his eyes. " The list goes on. But hey, he might be innocent. I'm just reading the police files he had hidden in his desk of his past identity before he changed his looks and name to get closer to children." He had to be lying! This has to be his excuse to be a monster! A murderer! " But this conversation is not why I'm here."

" Salem-"

He pushed off the wall and kneeled in front of you, the way people do before proposing. " You wanna see a point that will change your mind?" He grinned pulling a knife out of his pocket.

" Salem.... I don't think-"

" Shhhh." Salem grinned, permission to shit yourself now? He has a FUCKING knife! Stop being that stupid girl in the horror movie that just stands there for 30 minutes as the monster walks close to her with a FUCKING weapon! 

You were about to run, until he pulled something out of his pocket. You thought he was going to either stab you, or creepily purpose to you. But he didn't. He pulled out a handful of coupons to Wendy's.

Holy.

SHIT.

" You you company me on a date to burger heaven? Just to give me a chance to show you my good side." He winked making you flush. God dammit why are you easily bribed by food?

" .... "

" Pleeeeeeeeease." He said making puppy eyes at you and popping out his bottom lip. Yup he bribed you

" Fine! Only because food is involved!" You crossed your arms pouting. " Why am I such a fatass...?"

" Don't say that (Y/n)!" He yelled, making you jump a bit in fear from his raise of voice. " If anyone ever calls you fat they're lying. They're jealous of your beauty. Never let people call you that, you hear me?" He grabbed your shoulders and looked you into your (e/c) eyes. " If they do. Tell me. I'll report them to an adult. Okay?"

" A-Alright..." He smiled and hugged you tightly. " Now let's get your tummy some burgers and fries! Hehe!" He flashed his goofy grin, taking my hand and running to the window. About to jump.

" S-Salem it's too high to jump from here- AH!" He swept you into his arms and jumped out, landing on his feet without a noise.

" Hope I didn't scare ya." He grinned with a snicker.

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

8/17/17