Season 2- Part 9: Make up or Break up?

A/N: thank you so much for 200 followers! (;Д;) when I first started wattpad I thought I would never get 100. My next goal is 300. Thanks for the help! Sorry if the chapter is short. Hard to tell with a phone. T-T

(y/n) = Your Name

(l/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

——— Reader POV———

Today Shadow was able to leave the hospital. His mom took the three of us back to our home town. I visited mom and told her how college was going, she joined us for dinner at a pizzeria. (-3-) The mothers chatted and laughed while the three of you sat awkwardly, eating .

" You know guys.... this... this is what I wanted from the start..." You whispered nibbling on some fries.

" What do you mean (Y/n)?" Salem questioned.

" You guys being friends. The three of us. You guys pretended to be friends.... it hurt me. I found out just about day two."

" We thought you would have been to oblivious to know..." Shadow sighed sadly. " Sorry."

" Oh no it's fine! Look at us now. We are who I wished we were almost two years ago....it's been a long adventure I'm glad we had."

" R-really? After what I did? I almost killed people you knew. I've killed peo-" Shadow quickly covered Salem's mouth as people passed by.

" We get it. You're a murderer. " Shadow mumbled and whispered.

" And we will never tell on you. You're a changed man." You smiled putting your hand on his shoulder. " Anyway... let's talk about something more important.... like Shadow's smile!!!" You yelled pointing at Shadow, now the whole restaurant was staring at you.

" W-what!??!?!?" Shadow tried whispering as blush started to form on his face.

" It's so cuuuuuute!"

" No it's not!"

" Dude it kinda is...." Salem grinned.

" I'm not cute! I'm a grown man!"

" pleeease smile for meeee!"

" I said no (Y/n)!"

" Then you will never get dis bella booty (if you understood that reference... i love you ♥) again..." You crossed your arms grinning.

" ooooh damn. Oh no she didn't!" Salem z-snapped.

" Fine..." Shadow growled cracking a huge adorable smile.

" YEEEEEEEEE!" Both you AND Salem squealed..... Salem... too...?

-

-

-

--time skip back to the college-- (brought to you by hot blonde killer. Buy one get one free)

-

-

" The last week of the games.... man with all this drama we missed most of them." You sighed sitting on the bleachers between Salem and Shadow. Everything was back to norm-

" (Y/n)!!!!!!" Never mind. Angel came running over to the bleachers and scrambled up it and sat in front of you, turning her attention to you.

" Did you hear!??! We are up ahead two wins! There is three games left so it's still anyone's game. Fiona is FLIPPING OUT!" Angel exclaimed flailing around.

' We cheated... but what ever.' " Wow angel that's amazing. Our school might win." You smiled happily.

" I know but the cool thing is we cheated once so we are practically up one point! Strangely I haven't seen that brown haired kid.... for a while..." Salem looked away humming slightly.

" Well what are these last three games Angel." She giggled happily clapping her hands.

" There horseback riding, ring toss and archery." She grinned. " I have to go. Fiona is calling me. See you guys later!" She waved leaving.

" Archery? Awesome I'm in the last game!" You cheered jumping to your feet. " This is a guaranteed win.

" Oh no..." Shadow whispered sadly letting his hair fall in front of his eyes.

" What's wrong Shadow do you not feel good?" You asked concerned.

" I'm... in the last game... with you.... against you..." He hissed.

" ..... Shadow...."

-

-

-

-

" Damn..... that fucking sucks." Salem sighed.

-

-

-

-

A/N: thanks for reading my other stories too. This story will have to come to an end soon so don't forget to read my other great stories.... T-T I'm desperate.