Part 11: Mayday

A/N: :3 Enjoy~ And remember I do NOT own there song lyrics!

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

You stood outside the school almost wetting yourself in fear. (Ew, gross. Don't pee yourself just when the story starts!) Fear had taken over your body. Being near this school now makes you so stressed, all you wanted was to go home, curl up, watch netflix, normal girl stuff! But you had to wait, wait for him. And here he comes.

Shadow walked out of the school with his backpack over one of his shoulder. His eyes were half lit, he seemed very.. tired? He liked like he was gonna pass out on the spot. He walked over and past you, ruffling your (h/c) hair as he passed. " Hey dork, we waiting for Salem today or heading home?" He asked with a sigh. " I'm not sure if he has any activities or not today..."

" No, we are going home right now." You grabbed his hand and dragged him down the street as he looked at you surprised and stumbled to keep up. That panic look returning as he noticed the two of you were holding hands.

" W-what going on? Did something happen between you two or something? W-Why a-are you holding my h-h-hand?!" He asked a little nerves.

" I'm not stupid Shadow. I hate it when people think I'm a clueless idiot. I am smarter then I look." You glared at him as you dragged him into your house.

" Wh-what's goin-"

" He thought he could fucking lie to me. 'Shadow was the one that kidnapped your mom.' He must be a stupid ass to lie to me." He growled. " He is the 'yandere' here isn't he." Shadow looked at you shocked, surprised you could see past his innocent goofy smile.

" Thank god you-"

" And you knew about this, knew about him!" You snapped pointing at him, like a angry mother yelling at one child, and the other thinks he got away. Nope, not Shadow. " And you you did not tell me!"

" Well-"

" Why do I even care... He kidnapped my mother for god sakes! I should be dealing with him personally." You secretly find his evil side cute, hot, etc. You don't know many bad boys, and all those stupid fanfics has turned you a little. But it's annoying how the character falls for the bad boy, after they fucking kill someone in front of her! People would run away in fear or tell the cops. Your one of those stupid girls.

Heck, at this point in time you can't figure out what your heart wants.

Your going crazy inside.

" I'm so happy you saw past him. Really I am. I was forced to keep his secret to myself or he would have killed me and your mother... possibly my family to get payback on me." He exclaimed with a sigh of relief, rubbing his forehead.

" I'm not stupid. I can see through his lie. From now on I want the truth out of you Shadow, we can't deal with this if I know nothing from the problem. I dare that blondie to lie to me one more time...... truth... dare...." Your eyes widened as you grinned to yourself. Making Shadow mentally jump in his anti fangirl bunker, waiting for the nuke.

" Oh no... here it comes!" He cupped his ears and turned away.

" I got a secret, I'm telling everyone

Don't wanna keep it, I wanna play it dumb

I made a promise I think I'm ready to break

It's just a question, there's nothing wrong or right

But your intentions could keep you up all night

You play with fire, you need a way to escape

And when the lights go out, go out

We're just beginning

And all around, our eyes are looking down

We spin the bottle round and round, and round, and round

Truth!

Last kiss on the tip of your lips

Really his (talk, talk) was your heart beat beating

Dare!

Time's up, are you ready or not? (T-t-talk!)

So don't stop when you get that feeling now-ow-ow

(talk, talk) 'cause your heart beat beating

Now, now, it's just a game~" You sung smug like out loud.

Shadow sighed face palming and your annoyance. " You and your fucking songs... I swear sometimes you were brainwashed by them. Some kind stupid music aliens took you in the night and brought you back is my only solution."

" Well you just have no taste in songs!" You laughed slapping his back slightly.

" Oh really. I listen to music all the time!" He snapped.

" Prove it." He smiled putting his finger under your chin to make you look up in those baby blue eyes.

" Mayday... Mayday...

The ship is slowly sinking

They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling

They're all around me,

Circling like vultures

They wanna break me and wash away my colors

Wash away my colors

Take me high and I'll sing

Oh you make everything okay, okay, okay

'Kay, Okay, Okay

We are one in the same

Oh you take all of the pain away, away, away

'Way, away, away

Save me if I become

My demons~" He sung grinning at you making you flush pushing him away.

" MY SHIPS ARE NOT SINKING! THEIR MY OTP AND WILL BE CANNON!" You yelled with a laugh, pushing him.

" Your otp will never be cannon. Your waifu is shit. The anime you watch has a horrible plot" He said making you go tumbler triggered. Punching at his shoulder while whining and screaming like a child.

" IT IS NOT SHIT! MY WAIFU AND HUSBANDO ARE AWESOME!"

" Heh... Baka.."

————

Salem sat on his bedroom window looking through a pair of binoculars watching you and Shadow. He sighed softly putting down the binoculars, resting his head against the window, watching your house with a loving gaze " Too bad for them.... I can read lips."

" And I'm coming for you Shadow..."

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

4/29/17