Part 16: Falling for him?

A/N: *staring at you awkwardly from the background behind a crowd of people*

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" Salem, for the love of the shipping gods, where are you taking me now?" You sighed with a roll of your eyes. " We just went to Wendy's, and after all the soda you had, I think you need to go home and go to bed. I had to tie you down by your sweater to keep you from bouncing off the walls." Salem snickered a little while he dragged you down the sidewalk.

" Calm down and don't worry about it, trust me." He smirked with a wink, making you flush a small bit. " And here we are!" He smiled stopping in front of an abandoned apartment. Why does he seem so excited about this?

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key putting it into the door lock. " Um, Salem? What is this place? And why are we here." You asked following him into the apartment. This isn't his house, he lives across the street from you! Was he... breaking in?

" Well... I wanna show you something. So you won't be scared of me anymore." He whispered standing in front of you, taking your hands into his. " But I have some side stuff I have to do... And I'd like your help." He knelt closer to your face but quickly pulling away to give you space. As if.. he didn't want to creep you out. " I don't just kill for you my lady- there's reasons." Were you frozen in fear? Or was this making you feel warm and fuzzy? Stop being weird and do something (Y/n)! You could even get killed by him! Why are you just standing around? " Don't just stand there, come on." See, he gets it.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you down the hall of the old apartment and up a few sets of stairs until he stopped at the third floor. After walking up to a door with the number 12 on the top, Salem pulled out another key and put it into the lock. unlocking the door. You expected more, but it was just a empty room with covered old furniture.

" Uhhhhhhhhh, this is what you wanted to show me? Well if I had to rate, 6/10 might eat at again" You rubbed your chin and slowly nodded. Making Salem snicker softly.

" Your too funny. But nope. He's in the next room. We have to bring him out." Salem smiled happily. Why was he so hap- Wait Him?! Did he kidnap Shadow?! If it's Shadow this poor blondie might get a knee in his chest. Maybe.

" Salem. Who's he?" You asked sternly, with a hint of pissed off in your voice.

" You will see. Hopefully after today you'll understand me."

" I highly doubt it."

" Oh come on (y/n)!"

" Your a bloody murderer."

He gasped and held his hand to his heart. " How could you ever say such a thing (Y/n)! I'm-" He pretended to sniffle a bit. " I'm hurt."

" Salem I'm not joking around."

" Oh. S-Sorry I didn't know you were actually... upset at me..." He poked his fingers together and gave you the puppy eyes. " I apologies for upsetting you then..."

" Salem I highly doubt that yo-" You got cut off as your phone started to ring and vibrate in your butt pocket. Yup I said it, butt pocket. The stupid pocket that hardly holds anything because it's either too small or too tight. There is no reason for it to exist honestly, why do they make them? Might as well just make it not even a pocket but decoration just to piss people off more.

-----

If I had to

I would put myself right beside you