A/N: Season 2

Hello all my fabulous readers!!! Wow... this story is almost at 6k reads 0.0 You guys are crazy, and I love it X'D! Also thanks for helping me hit that 100 follower mile mark, XD you guys make me so happy. Your comments make me laugh so much X'D, you guys know who you are.

But enough of me rambling on, let's get down to business. So ever since I finished this first... lets call it a season.... ever since I finished it I thought I was done with the story, that I did a horrible job writing XD I'm going to be editing it over time.

Do you guys want another season of Yandere x Reader x Tsundere? If so, I need your help, I need ideas, if you want to make a chapter request, please please please put it in the comments down below! I love your supporting comments.

Also, I'm working on other stories while I work on getting season 2 coming out.

Evil!Boy x Reader- The Frozen Ones

AMPH- The Rwby Story You Never Knew

Multiple Boy x Reader- Crazy Street

And soon I MIGHT have a book of 'adoptable' Oc's. I will draw them out and post them, you guys comment and I pick one person who will have the rights to own them. Please don't steal the pictures... that's just a b!tchy move.

So all and all, post comments for season 2 of Yandere x Reader x Tsundere. Don't forget to read my other x readers and stories, be on the lookout for my Oc adoption book, and.... don't forget to follow! Join the family. I think that's all I have to say, plllllease don't forget to vote and mostly COMMENT ideas.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Salem is awaiting you.....