Part 13: Sweet Drips of Red

A/N: AuthorChan: Oh dear... look at all these Shadow fans X'D

Shadow: :3 I got more fans. Suck it Salem

Salem: .... I hate you....

Shadow: Oh don't be a baby!

Salem: ....

Salem: *Raptor noises*

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" And then he gave me a freaking F! He said I could have done better if I had bent forward more with the toe touch! WHY THE FUCK- excuse my language- but why the fuck did he make me fail the whole class because I didn't do well on the toe touch!? He practically called me weak! Does this gym teacher want me to fail!?" You whined loudly slamming your head on the lunch table, groaning with pain and frustration.

" Gym just sucks in general." Shadow growled leaning back in his chair while reading a book. Probably something inappropriate.

" It's kinda rude of a teacher to do something like that..." Salem said softly, his head resting on the table exhausted as his blonde hair fell over his face, taking a sip from his Starbucks.... WAIT STARTBUCKS?!?!?! A evil smile spread across your face as you stared at his coffee.

" (Y/n) don't." Was all Shadow said.

" But-"

" No."

" BUT ITS STARBUCKS!" You whine launching at Salem making him scream on the top of his lungs. Sounded like a girl- He held his coffee over his head while standing on his seat. " GIVE. ME. THE. COOOOOFFFFEEEEE!"

Shadow was able to grab your shirt collar and hold you back just before you touched the poor blonde shaking in fear. " I said don't." Shadow sighed blankly, rolling his eyes not even sparing a smile. You glared your (e/c) orbs at his blue ones growling.

" What ever.... can you let go of my shirt collar before you choke me." He sighed again letting go as you sit back down. He damn wishes he could choke you- " Anyway, back to what I was saying. I think I'm going to drop gym class.... it's too much stress." You sighed resting your chin in the palms of your hands.

" I dropped out of it a long time ago." Shadow commented running a hand through his black hair. " It's just- well.... running around in t-shirts is not my thing. Girls are just so annoying in my class, whistling at me when my shirt becomes wet and see through."

" THEY DID WHAT!?" You tilt your head up and made raptor noises.

" Hehe- well I'm going to run to the bathroom for a second before (Y/n) murders someone." That word made both you and Shadow tense. " Hold my seat! And Shadow." The raven haired boy looked up at the blonde blankly. " Make sure (Y/n) Does not touch my coffee."

" Whatever." He looked back down at his book as raptor noises went off in the background. " No promises." Salem snickered before getting out of his chair and exited the cafeteria. You quickly jumped off your but and sat on the chair with your knees leaning close to Shadow's face.

" So what we gonna do about Salem?~" You grinned making Shadow blush and growl.

" First off get away from my fucking face. Second we probably should not talk about this in public when he is under the same roof... common sense much?" He hissed pushing your face away from him. You puffed your cheeks with frustration and sat back in your seat.

" You just don't get that Christmas spirit." You pouted crossing you arms.

" CHRISTMAS WAS A MONTHS AGO!"

" So?"

" SO- By now I should know that arguing with you (y/n) would get us nowhere...." He sighed facepalming.

" I win~"

" Dear god help me." Shadow sighed slamming his head on the table. " Oh my Irene..."

" Laurence x Travis IS BEST SHIP!"

————

After lunch you sighed standing outside the gym door with your bag hung over one of your shoulders. " So.... I either drop the class.... or suck it up and try harder in the class to pass? First option sounds like less effort." You sighed heavily rolling your eyes as you pushed past the double doors. " The teacher may be a dick but how else am I going to get into a good college..."

You scanned the gym looking for your teacher, it was empty. You raised a eyebrow in confusion. " Thats weird.... there should be a class happening right now." You walked down the edge of the gym and stopped at the gym teachers office. " Where is everyone?" Raising your hand, you knocked softly taking a step back waiting for him to open up.

Nothing.

You rolled your eyes again knocking on the door but louder waiting for a answer. Nothing still. Now you were getting ticked off. " Mr. Dester? Mr. it's (y/n) (l/n). I have to talk to you about my grades and..... Mr. Dester?" You twisted the doorknob and opened the door. His office was empty. Where was he? What happened to his class?

You walked into his office looking around. Everything was all messed up and in odd places. That was until you slipped onto some kind of liquid making you fall onto the floor. " Ow.... what the heck.....?" You raised a hand seeing a red liquid all over your head... it had a metallic smell it had.

I'm not stupid to not know what it was... blood. " Okay...." You said trying to not sound scared. " Either a girl is on a major period.... or something worst..." You said jokingly trying to calm yourself.

If someone is behind that door you better make the worst pun possible, just so you can die with a evil grin and a pissed off killer. Here lies (Y/n) (L/n). Cause of death, 137 stab wounds to her body. Last words? "WELL THIS TOOK A SHARP TURN!"

The blood seeped out from under the closet like a never ending river. You took a shaking hand to the door and opened it greeting a dead man with his throat cut open and bleeding out endlessly.

" Mr..... D-Dester....!?!?!?!?!?!"

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

8/17/17