Season 2- Part 5: Lying Shadows

A/N: T_T

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" (y/n) why are you not talking to me?...." Salem asked poking your forehead. " Are you mad because I wanted a kiss you?" You two were sadly alone sense the others had to leave to start their 'plans'.

" Don't talk to me..." You hissed.

" (y/n) please don't hate me..."

" Salem shut up, I want nothing to-" Salem grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him.

" (y/n) stop it! You're starting to act like Shadow!" He yelled, his brown locks falling into his face. " Please.... I've seen him... his true self... he is not the nice boy you knew! I'm in his school, he is fucking betraying you!" He yelled in your face, making you lean away in fear.

" Stop lying... You're the monster here, you kill for fun...." You whispered.

" God you don't believe me... Fine then." He let go of your wrist and stood up from the table you guys were sitting at. " You want to play the cold shoulder, fine, I'm trying to help you...." He turned to face you. " Shadow went to a party last night and got drunk with a bunch of guys, and...." He took a very deep breath. " He had sex with a few of the girls at his college...... You don't believe me, then go to this boy's Facebook page, it's private so people who have the link can see it." He passed you a piece of paper with the link and left.

————————————

Today.... today is the day of the competition.... your school... vs Shadow's.... And your friend are planning on cheating. Do you care? Not one bit, all you could think of was Salem's lie. his dirty ass lie.

" (y/n) The first game is tonight! Both schools are heading to the town sports field to enjoy the festival. You coming?" Fiona asked with a hand on her shoulder as she stood outside your room.

" Yeah...." You smiled. " I will.... what's.... with that bag you got there..." You pointed at the bag that rested next to her feet, this could only mean bad things.

" Oh just some stuff I need to hide at the field. Tomorrow is the first game... and what is it? The race, track race. Oh how unfair it is, our school is just a school of girls, we have to push our hardest to beat the boys on the team. But.... we can even out the odds with my little plan." She giggled skipping away from your dorm. " See you at the sports field~" She sung.

" What ever...." You mumbled looking down at the paper in your hands. Was Salem lying to you or... was this true? A long while ago, freshman year of high school, you both made a promise.

—(The past)—

-

-

" You need to promise me Shadow......" You said sternly. " This is very important, breaking this promise will break my precious little heart..." Your goofy smile was replaced with a serious face.

" Okay okay I get it!" Shadow waved his hands in defense. (Just image cute little freshman shadow ^3^) " What is the promise?" He asked annoyed.

" This is very important to me. We are finally in high school, and what I have read from stories. High School and College are very fun times, but also dangers. Gross stuff.... drugs... but the one thing I need you to promise not to do this one thing....." You said poking Shadow's nose.