Part 7: Here Comes The Bride

A/N: Don't forget to vote! And hoped you had a great Christmas! Can't wait for the New Year!

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

" It was very nice of Shadow to bring you as a quest to his cousins wedding." Your mother commented while pulling a dress for you out of a old box in the attic. Thank god the dress wasn't ancient or anything.

" Yeah! I can't wait! I have never been to a wedding before! No one related to you has gotten married. And dad's side-..." You looked into the mirror blankly and shook your head. " This is going to be a great night. And no one will stop me from having... FUN-" You were about to jumped up and down on your bed with excitement until you slipped and fell off the bed onto your head on the ground. That'll leave a bump...

" Be careful (y/n)! You don't wanna kill yourself before even having a chance to leave! I don't want you to die at all!" Your mother panicked with a little chuckle, helping you off the ground. You grinned and rubbed the back of your head awkwardly, slightly embarrassed.

" Opsy.... clumsy me.. Did you find my dress by the way?" Your mother pulled out a greenish blue dress from the box (In the photo up top).

" Will this work?" Your mother asked holding it up to you making sure it fits. " Looks about your size..."

" Oh wow.. Mom it's so pretty... Where did you find it?" The over excitement left your body as you took the dress, looking at it's beauty. " I've never seen you with it before..."

" I wore it to my first school dance... With... your..." Your mother sighed in disappointment and put her hands on your shoulders. " Go finish getting ready. Shadow will be by soon with his family to get you."

" K ma!"

———————

...She's coming with us. I should at least wear something nicer... for her... Would she even care? Or even notice? Maybe I should wear something not too fancy, but it'll catch her eye. She's not the kind of person to dress fancy for anything. What if she does and I dress like a slob?

Shadow sighed in announced as he looked at himself in the mirror. He wore a white shirt with a black jacket, some black jeans and a tie. Too fancy. He grabbed the tie and pulled it off. Throwing it to the ground.

I don't want to over do it...

" Shadow? Are you ready to go? We have to go and pick up (y/n) before we head out. Plus it's not like she's having the wedding in town so it's gonna be a long drive.." His mother's soft voice called from downstairs.

" Yeah..." He looked in the mirror once more and nodded. " I think I'm ready." He called slouching down the stairs shoving his hands in his pockets. Trying to act all cool and not nervous. When deep down he's scared. Worried he'll screw it up.

His mother opened his bedroom door and looked in. Her black hair falling past her shoulders, long enough to reach her waist, slightly hiding her blueish purple eyes. " No tie Shad...?"

" No, I look like dad with it." He puffed his cheeks slightly, clearly embarrassed to be compared to his father.

He never likes being compared to anyone.

His mother only sighed, tying her long black hair up into a ponytail. " Well.. when you're done, walk over to (y/n)'s house and see if she is ready to leave. Your father is heating up the car, we have to leave soon."

Shadow sighed rolling his eyes as he exited his room, patting his mom on the back. " Don't worry mom.. I'm on it." He walked to the front door and left the house, making sure he shuts the door behind him. Not wanting to let the cold air into the house on his mother.

As he exited his yard and started down the sidewalk to your house, a voice... A voice he didn't want to hear on this night echoed from behind him. Making his toes curl up and teeth clench with fury. " Where ya going fancy pants?" The deviled voice chuckled behind him. Turning around, he already knew who it was."

" You must be a idiot to forget that I'm going to my sister's wedding... Did we not talk about it in front of you during lunch, Salem?" Shadow rolled his eyes and glared at the blonde. " What the hell do you want Salem? I have no time for talking... I need to go get (Y/n) so we can leave together..." Shadow grinned slightly, happy to bring jealous to Salem.

The blonde's left eye twitched slightly as he clenched his knuckles. A burning feeling filled his heart as the male's locked eyes. " Well.... I hope you too have a fun time... Have a safe drive Shad..." He faked a week smile, walking away from Shadow shaking. Clearly annoyed at Shadow's dominance in this... little... Game.

Your return will not be fun.

" I hate that guy so much... Wish I could make him disappear..." Shadow hissed walking through the fence and up to your front door knocking on it a few times. Waiting for either your beautiful mother to answer or you yourself.

It won't be fun!

—————

Sitting in front of your desk mirror. Making a few last checks before you leave, your mother putting your hair into a (small/big) ponytail, with long ribbons coming off them. Making your face pop out more. She then put a small tiara on the top of your head for the perfect touch.

" What do you think (y/n)?" Your mother asked brushing your ponytails slightly.

" Isn't the tiara much..." You puffed your cheeks. Leaning close into the mirror to look at yourself.

" What do you mean by much?"

You reached up and slowly removed the tiara. " I don't want to be the center of attention... This is Shadow's cousin's wedding. Not mine." Was that rude? Were you rude for turning down the beautiful tiara she probably worked hard to get?

" Well I couldn't say it any better than you." She took the tiara and kissed your forehead softly before running her hand through your hair. " You better get going. And have fun."

" Thank you, mom.." You smiled until the sound of the front door being knocked on caught you and your mom's attention. " Shadow!" You yelled in joy, exiting your bedroom to slide down the staircase rail and to the front door, throwing the poor thing open forcefully. " SHADOW! OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO NICE!" You yelled making Shadow cover his ears and cringe.

" Please...can you stop fucking screaming for one second before my ears bleed a river?" He hissed.

" Ops... sorry..." You said grinning. " Soooo.... we leaving now?!"

" Yeah yeah... my dad just started the car. We better get going if we are going to beat the highway traffic. It'll be boring to sit in a dark car for hours with only the street lights to brighten it..." He mumbled looking off to the side blushing slightly. But from what? Obviously your outfit.

" Well we better get going then, shouldn't me?" You smiled ear to ear grabbing his hand and pulling him to his family's car. " By mum!" You waved before jumping into the car with Shadow.

You were ready for the best night of your life.

-

-

-

-

-

-

But little did you know it could become the worst... 

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

 1/23/17