Part 4: Running Lights

A/N: Enjoy! Sorry for the short chapter! ;-;

(Future Author~San here from 2017! {Original chapter made in 2016} Not too short anymore. God I complained a lot when I first wrote this. My writing really sucked but not anymore!)

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

———Readers POV———

Quite. Image a quiet and calm night, as the orange sun set over the horizon. Children start to settle in their beds to sleep, getting reading for school while older ones study for tests, or prep homework.

As for you, you were working. Refreshing your brain over school while doing a few doodles. Keeping your mind from wandering off like it usually does. Relaxing. Once and awhile your mother would come in to check on you. Maybe give you a cookie she had baked. Nom.

The loud music blasted through your stereo as you did work at your desk. Old man Jenkins could be heard from next door for you to shut off the fucking music. But no one fucking listens to him these days now do they?

You had your (h/c) hair in a (long/short) pigtails, keeping it from falling into your (e/c) eyes as you rested your head on the palm of your hand. Clearly bored as your pigtails moved slightly in the wind from your slightly opened window.

Which you heard a knock from. Like a pebble had bounced against it, knocking you from your concentration. And you knew exactly who or what it could be. Dropping your pencil you jogged over to your window opening it. It was like those romantic movie where the boy would bounce pebbles off the window to get the girls attention.

This wasn't that at all. Because the second you opened the window fully, a rock nailed you right in the forehead. Knocking you right onto the ground of your room. Stars danced around your head as your eyes swirled, like you were a fainted pokemon.

" F-Fuck... Sorry (Y/n)!" You heard Shadow panic from your lawn below.

After standing up you picked the rock up and walked over to the window. Instantly make Shadow shit himself as he started to run away, only to have a rock knock him in the back of the head.

" Your lucky my window didn't break!" You called to down to the almost passed out Shadow.

" Oh shut up you moron..." He huffed into the grass his face was laying in. " Just hurry up before you wake the neighborhood your your loud annoying voice." You grinned climbing out your window and slowly slid down the pipe next to your house. But you slipped. Luckily you kicked off the wall and aimed for something soft to land on.

That something soft being knocked out Shadow who yelped as you landed on him. What? Would you rather fall into the dirt filled small garden your mother owns under the window or land on something that will not get your but dirty? Thinking smart here people!

" Ops... Sorry~!" You snickered, pretending to be sorry. But you really weren't.

" Just hurry up and hop in the truck." He grumbled, standing up straight, making you fall off his back. " And stop falling on top of me for once!" Upset he sounded, but he'll get over it. He'll have to get use to you being on top of him~ Falling! As in... falling on top of him because you're clumsy!

I hear your perverted thoughts!

" Guuuys... Are you don't fooling around? Hurry up! I wanna go get something to eat or drink... Like Mcdonalds or Burger King...." Salem pouted like a dog, resting his head in his arms on the window in Shadow's truck.