Part 1: Silly Girl

Edited by: PuppetLied

A/N: Turn back. Don't read any further or your mind will fall into the complete chaos of stupidity of characters and old yet dank memes. This story was once kinda serious but with every edit come more chaos. Continue at your own risk.

No really, like, only 25% are gonna get past part 1.

So good luck. To the champions that make it to the end of suffering, I congratulate you.

But really, turn back now. If you were looking for a serious book then you are in the wrong neighborhood, how the hell you get here?

___________________

(Y/n).... possibly the darlingest girl in town. Or that's at least what she says to herself. She is always outgoing and has her brightest smile on all the time! She loves making people smile no matter what the cause is because this world is like a gloomy room, that needs its light. But one of the things she loves to do is bugging her neighbor, Shadow Hyde. Rest in peace that boy's poor soul.

The two had been neighbors for who knows how long. The day (Y/n) and her mom moved in next door was the day a bond was formed! Or (Y/n) practically impose a leash on him and dragged him like a dog. He's like your typical emo best friends with a my little pony anime con cosplayer. Obtain a burnt cupcake and make it colorful with frosting and sprinkles!

Don't get me started on how she antagonizes him. She just acts like herself. Obsessing over anime, mangas, cosplay, fanfictions, fanart, maybe yaoi (depending on the reader) and fangirling all the time. Take a shipper and make them mate with a hard-core otaku, poof, (Y/n). My god have mercy on your soul after you confront her.

Let's move on with the story before I vomit, shall we?

___________________

Giggling to herself, (Y/n) pulled her trampoline out from the shed with many huffs and angered puffs, hauling it over to the wooden fence that separated their yards. The thin fence to (Y/n)'s eyes was like separating your two favorite anime characters so they'd never become canon. The barrier between their friendship, or so she says and Shadow doesn't Drag it along, and getting onto it (Y/n) started jumping up and down until she was high enough that her head popped up before disappearing from Shadow's side of the fence.

Shadow attended to his mother's garden pulling out (daaaaank) weeds as his daily chore. His normal vexed and pissed off look on. He gathered the weeds getting dirt on his face, in his black hair, and on his clothes. He mumbles angrily to himself as we worked and worked. Getting decent work done for once only for it to be ruined by you know who. " Stupid... fucking....bloody... dirty-"

"Hi, Shadow!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs as her head peeked over the fence for only a few seconds before disappearing behind the wood.

The blue orbs in Shadow's eyes snapped wide as he shouted out. " AHHHH!" Shadow screamed like a little girl falling into the dirt. Getting a mouth full of dirt as he shot up and whipped around, his messy black hair slapping his face. (Y/n) only giggled still jumping on the trampoline, her face turning red from all the laughter.

" So!......Shadow!........What!......Are!...... You!......Up!.....To?!..." (Y/n) said between bounces while getting louder with each bounce, which seemed to piss off the more knowledgeable male as he looked up at her, glaring in anger. A spark flashed in his ocean eyes. (Yes, ocean eyes. As in I hauled a fucking bucket of salt water and splashed his face. Accurately, I could just use normal water and splash him. The second the water hits his face it would become seawater because his smart ass is so salty " His eyes are so ocean like you can hear Haru stripping a mile away" -0xXHannahSomething)

" Go through the fucking gate, right now, if you're going to make awkward small talk (y/n)! If not piss off so I can finish! We have had this discussion before!" He said, angrily tossing a weed into a bucket. (Y/n) got off her trampoline with a flip and skipped to the gate and into his backyard. (As in she tried to flip, failed, fell on her face, cleaned herself off like nothing happened, and skipped over to him with a muddy face and most likely a broken nose.)

" What ya up to Shadow~?" (Y/n) grinned wrapping her arms around his waist and rested her chin on Shadow's shoulder. You felt him tremble slightly as your body touched his. God, it's so cute when his pale skin turned red.

" C-can you not touch me?.... Probably?" Shadow mumbled to his friend trying to hide what seemed like a... Blush?! Yup, that's a blush, don't even act surprised.

"Awww why you so cold! Tsun~ Tsun~" (Y/n) smiled poking his flushed cheeks, even for such a cold heart, his skin is always warm and welcoming. She snickered softly and kissed his cheek, a friendly kiss, or you recognize it as a friendly kiss.

"(Y/n) don't you have something you have to d-do?.... Like... Housework or maybe summer school work? I don't know.. Anything that has nothing to accomplish with me hopefully!" Shadow asked while standing up and walking over to the water hose and started hosing down the garden, giving the plants some fresh cold water.

"Nope~! I completed all my work! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm freeeee as a bird nooooooow!" (Y/n) sung spinning around and falling into the leaf pile, that Shadow had just finished raking! She's like that one friend that walks into your house, drinks all your milk, take a bite of your stick of butter and bails for no reason. Only me? Okay.

"You're a freak...." Shadow deadpanned before flinching when he noticed he recited another one of her song trigger words.

"The bass and the tweeters make the speakers go to war! Aaa the maxi trumpet brings the freaks out to the floor!" She sang out loud grabbing Shadow's hand and pulled him into the leaf pile.

"W-What are you doing you idiot?!" Shadow asked and screamed with panic.

"Having fun..... Baka..." (Y/n) grinned trying to mimic Shadow.

"Sometimes I try to figure out why I'm friends with you... I go to bed at night regretting my life and mistakes involving you." He said bluntly.

"I try to find out why you don't smile...." She held her chin trying to look puzzled.

"I don't need to smile!"

"Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile~ Yes I do~ It fills my heart with sunshine all the while~ Yes it does~ Cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile~ From these happy friends of mine~." (Y/n) sung t as Shadow covered his ears and tried to run away. He was like RUN BITCH RUN.

"IM NOT A BRONY!!!! I will not join any of your stupid fandoms!" He yelled. (Y/n) snickered evilly to herself as she chased him around and around then up the tree practically.

"You will join and you will sinnnnnn! Your misery brings me great determination- Holy mother f@#k it's an ice cream truuuuuuuck!" She yelled running and hurdling over his face, aka her foot got caught and she face planted. " Wait a minute... Hey Shadow! I think we have a new neighbor." As those words left your mouth, Shadow's face went from 0-100 as he muttered a 'shit'.

----------------------------------------------------------

⎈Edited on⎈

9/14/16

3/11/17

7/19/17