Part 8: First Strike

A/N: I'm addicted to the video above. Seriously. Check out the creator on youtube.

(y/n)= Your Name

(l/n)= Your Last Name

(e/c)= Eye Color

(h/c)= Hair Color

——— Reader's POV———

Was this how your mother and father's wedding went? They danced across the the floor as people cheered them on? Did they kiss after they finished their wedding vows? What would it be like if you were there?

The questions spun around in your head as you sat silently, watching the bride and groom danced across the dance floor. Shadow sat in the seat next to you with his normal slight face resting his head on the table with exhaustion.

" She is so pretty... Is that really your cousin."

" Yup..." He mumbled taking a sip from his cup.

" She doesn't look anything like you. Only the Blue eyes." You blinked, watching the girl with short blonde hair and bluish like eyes dance with her new husband, gracefully and happily.

" My dad's side of the family. They don't have many black hairs like me and mom... Mostly blondes and brunettes." He sighed, finishing his drink. " It makes me feel like a outcast. Me and my mom when it comes to my dad's side of the family."

The raven haired flinched, feeling a warm hand brush through his soft black hair. " I think it makes you special Shadow... Hehe." You tilted your head and giggled, proud of the blush that you created on his face. " Oh my god this is my song~!" You sung as the d.j. changed the music up a little bit. Jumping out of your chair, you ran over to the dance floor and started to dance and boooogggiiiieee. " Come on Shadow aren't you going to dance with your cousin?" You called to him, which he tried to ignore and look away.

You huffed in anger grabbing his hand and pulled him onto the dance floor over to his cousin. Who was standing around by herself, her newly wedded husband off to clean up in the bathroom or something. " There, now dance!" You cheered jumping away from the two.

" No."

" Yes!"

" I don't wanna dance."

" Shadow yes dancing! Shadow yes dancing!" You chanted clapping your hands. His parents soon joined in on the chanting, and later, the whole room was full of chanting. Cheering him on to dance.

His hands clenched as he growled under his breath. " You have to be fucking kidding me..." Giving up, he sighed in announce and and took his cousin's hand and bowed slightly. " Wanna dance you jerk?"

" Sure thing doofus." She smiled, dancing with him around the room.

That's more like it.

—————————————————————————

" Please. L-Leave me alone! Stay back!" The woman's voice screeched, trying to get away from her attacker, who simply grabbed her wrist and pulled her close.

" Calm down... p-please.." The attacker mumbled under the mask he wore over his mouth. " I don't wanna hurt you... I swear." Sweat dripped from his hands as he shook. " F-fuck I'm not good at this... I can't hurt innocent people. DAMMIT!"

" Please... Let me go..."

" No. Not just yet." He pointed at a piece of paper in front of her. " I need you to make me a list."

" A... list..."

" Yes. A list. I need for business." He sat down in front of her. " I have no intentions of hurting you. I'm trying to find a criminal."