"I have been resting for five days."

"You are weak, I'll keep watch in the meantime."

I know better than to argue with him, I lie down again, on my right side. I keep getting flashbacks, which only makes me even more confused. But at least I know what happened to me.

"Didn't Maisha die?" I ask, not even looking at Kade. "The girl from eleven?"

"No, she was unconscious too, I think she already woke up." Kade explains. "I moved you away from that place, from the place I found you, I wanted a place to keep you hidden and closer to the beach. I don't know anything else about that girl, I didn't see her after I brought you hear."

"Why did you do all that for me?" I ask him, lifting my upper body a bit to see him. "It was easier to let me die."

"Yeah, but like I said we are allies, and allies help each other, right?"

I smile at him, I feel the urge to hug him but I'm too weak to move all the way to where he is, so I don't, but I'll make sure to do it eventually, he deserves it, he practically saved my life.

"Thank you." I say. "It is not enough but I don't know what else to say."

"That's enough." He says smiling. "Now rest."

I close my eyes and I keep getting these strange flashbacks but I also fall asleep pretty quickly, I wanted to walk, to run, to do lots of things but tiredness and weakness won, and I fell asleep just like that.

I jump awake from the nightmare I was having, I put my hand over my heart, which is beating really fast, it's been so long since I don't hear that noise, it isn't familiar anymore, but as soon as I hear it I know what it means, someone has died.

I look around me and I see Kade, looking around too, he isn't as nervous and jumpy as I am, though. He notices I am awake and his greenish blue eyes soften a bit, he smiles weakly at me.

"You are still here." I whisper, but he hears me, even when he is several feet away from me.

"Of course." He says.

"How long did I sleep?" I ask him.

"About three hours."

"Oh."

Now that I'm not sleepy at all, I feel my stomach grumbling a bit. I see the parachute with the food next to me and I can't help but grab it quickly and choose some of the food inside to eat.

I eat more cooked vegetables, which are delicious, and some strawberries, I even offer some to Kade, which he accepts gladly.

"They are spoiling you, aren't they?"

"I suppose." I say, shrugging and smiling a bit.

I attempt to stand up and walk for a bit after eating. I manage to almost stand up completely when my legs can't take it anymore and give up at the last moment. I sigh in frustration while Kade rushes to my side and kneels in front of me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I say. "A bit annoyed by my weakness."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Would you?"

"Yeah."

He puts an arm around me and helps me to stand up, my legs are still like jelly and I would have fallen by now if it weren't for him. Kade gives a step forward, helping me give a step as well, my legs shake but I won't give up.

After only a minute, Kade realizes I'm getting a bit weaker than before, so he turns his body slightly towards me and puts both of his arms around me, holding me tighter.