Chapter 24// Family Reunion with the Bad Boy

Nathalie's POV

I was having a mini freak attack when Isak's mother Maria dragged me inside of her house, insisting that I wasn't a bother to the family reunion.

Their house was was pact with people, making my anxiety kick in a little bit. 

"Isak, introduce her to everyone would you." Maria said and walked off. I looked at Isak as he rolled his eyes.

"Follow me." He said as he started to walk to the other side of the room. I quickly caught up with him and tried my best to whisper, so that only he could hear me.

"Isak, don't you think it's weird if you introduce me to your family?" I asked, hoping that he'll realized how this might be a bad idea.

"I know it's weird, trust me, but there's no use in fighting with my mom because she's always right."

Okay, Why do I keep getting myself into situations where there's no solution out. I let my anger get the best of me for once, and the resolute to that is meeting Isak's family. The Bad Boys family.

It's funny when you think about how many girls wish they were in my shoes right now, and yet, I would gladly give up my position to any one of them.

Just being Isak's date, or escort to homecoming is more then I can handle right now, so meeting his family is gonna be overwhelming.

If anything, Isak should be similar to his family, which is a problem considering that I want to murder Isak all the time. Now I will admit that I may be overthinking this, and I only say that because Maria and Nate weren't rude to me.
But you can never be too sure about anything.

"So you already met my older brother Nate, he is the cause of this family reunion. And Nate, this is my tutor Nathalie." Isak had said, braking me out of my thoughts.

"You didn't kill him yet I see. Well I at least know who my brothers tutor is." Nate said to me.

"Right there are my grandparents." Isak pointed to the old couple that sat next to Nate.

"And that is my mom's sister Mary." Mary was sitting on the arm of the sofa, talking on her phone. She shared similar features with Maria, the only difference was that her black hair was cut into a messy bob.

"Hello." I alwardly said as I waved to them.

Where's a hole that I can crawl into and hide?

I grew a bit tensed as I suddenly felt a grip on one of my legs. When I looked down, a little girl with light brown ponytails, was chained to my right leg. Isak saw how uncomfortable I was, so he picked her up and placed her on his shoulders.

"This little munchkin right here is my niece Tina, and she loves to hug people if you didn't notice that yet." Tina smiled, showing her missing front tooth as she played with Isak's hair.

"Tina, this is Nathalie, can you say hi?" Isak said with a soft voice to Tina.

Aw, Isak has a soft side, who would have knew.

"Hi!" I couldn't help but smile at this cute little girl.

"Hi Tina." I said as Isak put her on the floor, and she stood In front of me.

"Why is your hair blue and black?" She asked me. I smiled, and couldn't help myself to make her laugh. I got on my knees and made up a fun story.

"Well Tina, one day I was walking past a big house that was being painted blue, and a paint can fell on my head. I tried to get my hair back to normal, but a smerf told me to keep the blue in my hair, and now the Smerfs look up to me. That's why my hair is blue." She started to laugh.