Chapter 10/Opps, I told a lie

Nathalie's POV

"Nathalie, hey Nathalie, Nathalie." Just ignore him Nathalie, focus on your math work.

"Nathalie, I need help." Ignore him. Four times the common....

"Nathalie I don't know what to do with problem 14." 14? Uh? No! I lost my train of thought. I turned to Isak who was behind me in class, and snapped at him quietly.

"If you don't know what to do, then ask the teacher. He gets payed to help us." I growled at him. I'm trying to do my school work, so I'm focused, but I will get aggressive if my concentration is broke. Especially if the person who broke it was Isak.

"But I don't want him to help me, I want someone I can relate to." He said with the 'dah' tone.

"Well then, ask and you shall receive." He rolled his eyes, puts down his pencil and raised his hand, slouching in his chair.

"Mr. Peters, I don't how to do this, can someone help me." Mr. Peters looked at Isak and scanned the room.

"You don't know how to do this? Then..... Nathalie, can you take Isak to the library and help him." See Isak, if you ask then you shall receive, now Nathalie will help you and I can do my work. Wait, Nathalie? But I'm Nathalie.

"What?" I say, looking up to the huge middle age man with short grey/black hair.

"Take Isak and help him." Mr. Peters repeated with his deep voice.

"But why me?" I asked, not wanting to help the annoying jerk behind me.

"Because you know how to do the work, so help him." I took a deep breath, and turn to Isak who had a smirk on his face. I grabbed my book bag and textbook then left the room with Isak behind me.

"Slow down, Wait for me Nathalie!" Isak yelled as I speed walked down the empty hallway.

"No! you need to keep up with me, because I'm waisting my time to help you, so you better be worth it." We walked silently into the library, and sat down at a empty circle table, where we laid out are textbooks and notebooks.

"Okay we have 30 minets so we need to stay on track, what do you need help with?" I asked as Isak took a seat across from me.

"Everything." He has to be kidding me, this better not be a joke.

"You need to be more specific, because if you just say everything, then I'm thinking I need to teach you how to add one digit numbers." He raked his hands over his hair frustrated and spoke.

"This unit, I don't understand the steps." With a puzzled look, I reached for Isak's textbook and looked at the math problems, confused to how he doesn't understand the steps. I looked back to Isak as I recall everyone learned this already.

"This unit is just review from last year, you passed right?" I asked. He has no reason to not know the math we are learning, even if he didn't pass the class last year, they make you learn it in summer school.

"I wasn't in this school last year, I left school in freshmen year." Okay That doesn't add up.

"But you went to school for sofmore and Jr. year right?"

"No I didn't." Ok he's lying to my face now, and now I'm more then a little upset with him.

"Yes you did, if you didn't then how did you pass your entrance exam as a senior if you left school as a freshmen." He looks at me with a raises eyebrow. Why does he do that a lot?

"Ok, yea. Who cares I just need help with this so are we gonna work, or are you gonna let me fail." I stared at him for a while, looking into his charming blue eyes, then looked away and opened my own textbook. If he doesn't listen to me, I can always let him fail.