Chapter 2/ Call me nothing

Nathalie POV 

When Lunch period came, I cough  up with Anna in the loaded hallways, and we walked into the cafeteria together, where people were reuniting with each other from the long summer brake. We both put our school stuff down; then headed for the lunch line where we chatted.

"So rumor has it that your dating Steven." I watched as a smile curved on her lips from my statement.

"Yea, I'm with Steven, it all happened during summer." We both took hold of dark blue plastic lunch trays, and look over the food options.

"Is he the reason why you're more crazy?" Anna is a little different from the last time I saw her. When I left for the summer, she was a quiet girl who was somewhat serous, but now she's the complete opposite; which is more then amazing.

"Yea, ever since he came in my life, I felt safe to open up more." I put my hand on her shoulder and smiled while grabbing a bag  of barbecue potato chips.

She reached out to the fruits and grabbed a light green apple from the baskets, placing it On her dark blue plastic tray.

"Oh and Nathalie, this year I'm letting an old friend of mine and Elisa sit with us for lunch. He's new to the school." He? Why Should we let someone else sit at our table.

I know that I'm sounding selfish, but I'm pushed around by almost everyone I meet, so why should this guy be any different. I'm shy with meeting new people, and apparently I don't show a good first impression, but come to think about it, if this person is friends with Anna and Marliz, then he should be okay to hang out with. I mean I'll still the social outcast ether way.

There's not that much people who sit at are table at lunch anyway. We sit at the far side from the entrance, next to the large window that shows the parking lot. Last year, there was just Marliz, Guierllmo, Anna and I, now were adding Steven. Not much people, but it's good.

From across the cafeteria, I freeze as I saw Marliz and Guierllmo hug each other, and I remembered my ship, Marlimo.

"Anna is Marliz and Guierllmo dating?"

"Yes, your ship Marlimo has sailed, it's about time right?" Would it be weird if I do my victory dance right here and now?

"Yes!!! finally a ship I made actually worked!" It was easy to tell that Marliz and Guierllmo wanted eachother, and after a year of acting like they don't want eachother, it finally happened.

Wow, all my friends are now in a relationship with other people. That feel weird.

"Hey Nathalie my friend!" Guierllmo yelled while running up and choking me In a bear hug that I so desperately hate.

"Hi.... Guierllmo.... I need......air." I managed to say.

"Hey, you didn't grow any taller my friend. And this hug makes up for you ditching us the whole summer, Come sit." I playfully rolled my eyes at him once he let me go, and sat down starting to prepare my hamburger with the toppings, as everyone else ate.

"Guierllmo, do you know where Torres is?" Anna asked with her lunch tray still I her hands, getting my attention on the name Torres.

"Anna, is he the new guy that's gonna sit with us?" I commented while squeezing a small packet of ketchup on my burger.

"Yea, that's his last name anyway. " Anna said while placing her Way-too-healthy lunch down. If you see what Anna eats, there is no question on how she had a perfect body.

"Hold up Anna, I though he had all of his classes with you? Guierllmo commented with a French fry landing on his lips. Anna's fist pounds on the table, scaring everyone including myself.