Chapter 5/ Am I being interrogated?!!!

Nathalie POV

I started to toss and turn in bed when my stomach started to hurt again, which caused me to wake up from my sleep. My legs dangled on the side of the bed, and I pull the blanket off of me running to the connected bathroom. I headed straight to the toilet, losing now everything that I ate, even the red velvet cupcake that Marliz gave me at lunch. And I love red velvet cupcakes. The lights turned on, and I was too busy losing my food to notice who was there with me.

"And your barfing again." I looked up, and saw Isak leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed, and a really bad case of bed hair. In my head, I was curious to how he's here, but at the moment I can't control the lovely food I ate to stop coming out of me.

"What?" I said When I stopped Throwing up. I closed my eyes, and held the top of my head, because of the pounding pain.

"Easy there Nathalie, just stay there I'll be back." I opened my eyes and Isak was gone.

I went to the toilet and flushed it, while I pulled my blue side bangs away from my face. He walked in the bathroom again, with multiple   things in his hands this time.

"Okay, take this." He sat on the floor across from me Indian style. In Isak's hands were two aspirin, and a cup of water, but I shook my head and leaned on the wall. Isak puts the cup and a bowl next to him then looks at me.

"By any chance, do you remember what happened last night?" Isak asked. Thinking back, I remember some things.

"I was dancing." I mumbled.

"Well everyone knows that, you and Cody killed the dance floor. Do you remember anything else? After the dance, Cody dragged you off somewhere and next thing I know you fall down the stairs." I hang my head down, and rub my temples.

"Umm.... He took me to the kitchen and we talked."

"Did he give you anything?" I look up at him, why does he need all the little details?

"Yea water, why?"

"Was the water in a bottle?"

"Am I being interrogated?!! No it was from the tap, why are you asking!?" I told him, anger raising in my voice.

"Nathalie you were drugged, that's why you passed out, barfed, and your head hurts." I was drugged? I shook my head, but yelled because it hurt.

"That my friend, is called a hangover. It's what happens when you drink." I have an overhang? I'm pretty sure I'm just sick.

"Why do you think I was drugged? I don't support underage drinking if you didn't know that." He ran his hand over his messy hair and spoke.

"Well I saw you trying to walk, and I thought you were drunk because you couldn't even stand up straight. To get drunk you'll need to do some heavy drinking,but you didn't drink did you?" I shook my head.

"Isak." He looks at me

"I also remember Cody sitting me down in his bed. and....... He kissed my neck." There was silence between us as my hand rubbed the back of my neck.

"He also had a condom in his hands....." I heard him inhale deeply and sigh. He hands me the aspirin again and this time I don't reject it.

I popped the tablets In my dry mouth, and take a small sip of water as the tablets reach down to my empty stomach. Isak then hands me a black glass bowl of scrambled eggs with pieces of ham and bel peppers. I look at him questionably.

"It's not good if you take aspirin on an empty stomach, so eat." I slowly pick up the fork and place the  eggs into my mouth. As I chew the red and green pepper, my eyes wondered around and I noticed that this wasn't my connect bathroom.