Chapter 7/Not to sound like a creep.

Isak's POV

If there's one thing I noticed about Nathalie, it's that she's stubborn as hell. Believe me, I took that blue haired brat to my house which is something I never do to anyone, I let her stay the night, and tried to convince Nathalie to not go anywhere when he wanted to go to school; But does she listen to me, no. She doesn't understand that going to school will fry up her overhang even more. But hey, If she wants to be at school, and kill more brain cells, then I'm not stopping her. It's not like I wanted her in my house anyway.

Right after I watched Nathalie take my brothers skate board and leave, I admired her skateboarding skills, then drove to a place where I promised I would never return to, but for the sake the situation, I'll have to brake that promise with Steven. It's not like it mattered. Nothing really matters anymore to me.

This is hard to admit, but I made mistakes in my life, and now that I have real friends who want to help me find my old self again, I'm gonna do anything to achieve that. It's not gonna be easy since I have the badboy title, and I have some problems in the past, but it's something I'm willing to try. And if all fails, then returning back to the player won't be a problem for me plus, I'll kill for a beer right now.

I park my motorcycle outside, and walked into the house that the watch men let me walk though. Inside, I was escorted to the special room where many people with jumpsuits tried to get boxes ready for shipments. I removed my dark sun glasses that covered my eyes, as I looked at some old faces. One of them being my old friend Mark.

"Yo Torres," Mark yell across for the room, He ran up to me and punched my arm, and I grinned at him.

Mark had his dark blue jeans sagged, with his oversized jacket nearly staying on his back. A scar that went from his neck to his jaw was still visible because of me. One of the many problems I caused back then when I was a messenger for the shipments. You can guess that I delivered drug shipments to other companies, and Mark was my partner in crime.

"What brings you here, you going back to work here?" He asked, but I shook my head.

"Nah, I can't do that, I'm actually here to see the Boss." Mark shook his head in understanding as He walks off and I follow his lead to the big wooden double door that the boss office is behind. Mark then left as I knocked on the door three times before a deep voice told me to enter. I walk in and a leather spinning chair faces me, with the boss on it. 

"Hey Isak it's been a while, to what is the honor of this visit, looking for work again?" Marks dad is the boss, who's name is John.

"No, I can't work here again, I don't want you to lose another son. I also don't wanna risk having Mark saving my ass and injuring himself Like Last time." I told truthfully, I have no need to lie in Johns face. Deep inside, I felt guilt starting to spread in my stomach, but I shook it off.

"Were going back to That again I see, Isak, Cameron sacrificed his life for you, and Mark saved you. Don't let his death get to you Isak." He taps his temple with his pointer finger with a serious look on his face.

"John, I need to ask about something." He points to the leather chair across from his desk, waiting for me to sit down on it but I slouch in it instead of sitting.

"Now what do you want to know?"

"Cody Dillion." I say, John looks at me before speaking.

"What about Cody?"

"What has he purchased recently from you." John knots his hands together tightly and placed them on his desk.

"Why is Cody Dillion any interest of you this time." I lean to have my elbows on my knees and I stare intensely at John.