Chapter 20// Truth or Dare

Nathalie's POV

"I'M GONNA TARE YOUR HEAD OFF TORRES!!" I yelled furiously as I sprinted outside getting hot on Isak's trail. Just to my luck, large snowflakes started to fall from the grey sky, signaling that more inches of snow is to be expected.

"Sweetheart, try and catch me first, then determine my death you slow poke." He yelled back to me, sprinting over the four inches of last nights snow.

It's not fair how he has his long athletic legs that allows him to basically walk on top of snow, while I was here, sinking with every step I take. But nevertheless, I won't give up because I need to kill him.

I was far off behind Isak and ready to quit when he started to run down the wooden doc, and stopped to catch up on his breath. But with the  little energy that I had within me still, I forced my legs to run further and before my Legs gave up on me, I was behind Isak and I jump on his back, leaving both of us to fall with a loud thud. 

"Ouch." Isak faintly said as I got off of his back. He then went from laying on his stomach, to flipping over on his back breathing heavily.

The moment I saw that Isak was an open target, I sat on top of him so he wouldn't move and started punching him on his torso in pure anger. But I wasn't expecting Isak to rase an eyebrow at me while resting his hands on the back of his head. He was suppose to feel my anger in pain! Not feeling nothing.

"How long are you planning on punching me?" I looked at him and quickly grabbed a large pile of cold snow, and shoved it on his face, making him yell and fight me.

Now this is more satisfying then the painless punches.

"This makes up for you poring ice water mush on my head to wake me up!" I took more snow and shoved it in his mouth as he wiped the snow off Of his face.

"This makes up for the nasty crickets you put on my food!" And finally I made a snowball and put it on the inside of his shirt.

"And this makes up for all if the pranks you did to everyone else this morning." As I watched Isak yell because of the snow all over him, he grabbed my waist and tossed me next to him of the doc.

I sat up and stared deadly at him, as I watched a cloud of fog escape his mouth countless times. He shook his head like a dog, shaking away the snow on his face then looked at me.

"Okay (inhale) I may have deserved that." He ran his hand over his hair and looked over to the lake.

Foot steps became louder on the doc, and I saw Anna, Steven, Guierllmo and Marliz stood in front of us. I noticed that Marliz had her hands behind her back, and when she took them from behind her, a snowball was pitched at Isak's face.

And that lead to the epic snowball fight we all had with Isak, throwing snowballs at him until he looked like Jack Frost with white hair and everything.

"I may have deserved that too." He said with a grin on his face this time, brushing the snow out of his hair with his fingers.

"No, you should of seen this coming." Anna said with her arms crossed.

"It was just a few  pranks guys."

"You put flour inside my hair dryer." Marliz stepped forward with white powder everywhere from the neck up, looking down to Isak who still sat on the doc next to me.

"It was actually baby powder." Isak corrected.

"You somehow turned me into a smerf!" I tried to hold back my laugh when I noticed Anna's blue skin.

"Easy, I just poured blue kool-aid into the shower head. Nothing too harmful."

I looked at Guierllmo and saw that there was a sharpie unibrow on his face.