Chapter 15/Jinx, double jinx, triple jinx, you own me a soda

Nathalie POV

"I'm never gonna be in the same car with you guys ever again." I said as I crawled out of the mini van with jelly feeling legs, after a two hour drive to the cabin. Lets just say that if you put Marliz in shotgun with the radio perk, you will have the same migraine like I have. As I stretched my back, a red pickup truck comes parked up on next to the mini van.

You see, right after school, Guierllmo drove the mini van with Marliz, Anna and myself to the cabin. While Steven and Isak took the red pickup truck with all of our luggage.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. Let's unload the truck miss over dramatic." Guierllmo said to me as he opened the trunk to are groceries. The truck engine goes silent and the two boys come out of the truck.

I wobbled my legs that were still asleep and I looked around outside, seeing a cabin that was similar to a house, a huge valley with dead grass, and a large frozen lake with a doc.

"Wow Anna, your family owns the cabin?" I asked her. She was grabbing a tan suitcase from the back of her car.

"Yea, we own this land. So the valley and the lake is ours. Let go inside." The wind blew as Anna I got a hold of my suitcase and carry-on (that I managed to pack last minuet) and followed Anna inside the cabin.

Hm, first look around impressed me. I went up the four stairs that lead to a huge open space and saw a huge sofa, with a flat screen tv and a fireplace. On the other half of the room, was a dining area with a glass table and a small chandler Hanging above.

Next to the dining area was a huge counter, separating the kitchen from dining area. I put my luggage down and ran back outside to help with the groceries in the mini van.

"Nathalie, help!" I instantly did a 360 spin to spot who called for my help when I noticed Isak standing next to the truck looking at me. What could he possibly need my help with?

"What do you want?" I asked flatly, as I walk by his side. He looks at the trunk and I follow his gaze, seeing two large suit cases and a bag.

"Can you take those in for me, really, thanks, see you soon." He says quickly as he starts to walk away without letting me respond to him with a huge no way. What make him think that I'm gonna take his luggage inside, well, maybe that's why he didn't let me respond.

" Isak! Take your own luggage." I yelled as I wondered behind the mini van carrying a brown paper bad full with green leaves of a type. A prefer using plastic over paper bags.

" I can't, my hands are in bandages." I glanced at his hands, seeing that his knuckles were bounded together with the white bandage.

"I'm weak, you are definitely stronger then me, so stop being lazy and get your own bags." I rushed back to the cabin after that, and helped put the food away in the kitchen.

It's took 30 minets for us to get everything inside the cabin, So everyone sat on the large sofa.

"Question, I'm tired so who is staying in what room?" Marliz asked, with her head resting on the arm of the sofa.

"In the downstairs, we have two rooms with queen sized beds, and up stairs, there are two twin sized beds." Anna informed us. Well I for one do not like large beds.

"I call the twin bed." Isak and I both said in unison. I turned look at Isak with my eyebrows raised.

"Jinx, double jinx, triple jinx, you own me a soda."  We managed to say again in unison.

"Okay, okay, you can get the two twin sized beds. No more jinx." Marliz said and I giggled. Ew, I giggled, that's way too girly for me.

"How about this, Marliz and Anna share one room and Steven and I will share the other room." Guierllmo suggested.

"I'm cool with that, I'm gonna unpack and crash for the day." Marliz said, getting up and dragging a dark red suitcase behind her as she left the living room area.

"Same." Guierllmo took a suitcase and followed Marliz out.

"Isak, let me check your hands before I do the same." Anna said, moving to sit next to Isak who was on the coffee table. She gently unbounded the stained bandages, and lightly ran her finger over his hand. I moved so I could see what damage Isak hand was into.

"Isak! Your knuckles are red!" I exclaimed, after seeing the red scabs capping each knuckle and a swelling clouding underneath. He shrugged.

"This is nothing to what I've had before. I just need ice to bring the swelling down and I'll be good." My eyes shoot open.

"How could your knuckles get any worst then this state?" I asked.

"Aw, you care. I'm a boxer, you get used to your hand hurting all the time as the years go by."

"I don't care like that, I'm just shocked."

"Sure you do." He sent me a wink and I shook my head, got a hold of my luggage, while managing to put it all up to the top floor.

The space in the top wasn't too big, but I guess the nice part was that it has a birds eye view of the living room. The two beds were near the walls, six feet apart with night stands in the middle.

On the far side of the wall, there was a door, leading into a huge walk in closet with two sepret closets and dressers. And not to add that one whole wall had a mirror. I unpack all of my clothes, and clamed the right side bed as my own.

Isak soon then came and unpacked his belongings in the closet. I couldn't help but let my eyes close and fall asleep, so that's what I did.