Chapter 17// Nosy Much

Nathalie's POV

Today, the aroma of bacon and eggs, was my motivation to get out of bed, no matter how much I love to sleep.

I opened my eyes slowly, so I wouldn't blind myself from the brightness, and yawned as I searched for my phone somewhere on the nightstand.

I had four text messages. The first one was my mom wishing me a good morning, and of course I responded to her.

The second was my dad saying he loves me, and I texted him back saying I loved him too.

The third one was Valerie, saying that she packed my a sexy dress just In case I go to a club, like that would ever happen. Plus, I already encountered that dress while unpacking, so I gave it to Marliz.

Finally the last text was from Isak, saying that he went out running with the boys, good to know. But how do I have his number?

I got out of my bed and went downstairs to the bathrooms, but the showers were running in both bathrooms, so I instead of waiting, I left.

I walked past the living room where Anna and Marliz were eating breakfast while watching Iron Man, and plotted in a island stool at the kitchen. Afterwords, I heard my stomach roar almost. That's not embarrassing.

"Was that you?" Isak's deep voice said to me. I looked up and saw him whisking something In a large bowl, and not to add that he was only wearing basketball shorts. Oh my gosh, why is it getting hot in here? I nervously laughed and held my stomach.

"Haha, Maybe?" Isak raised an eyebrow at me and tossed a green Appel in my direction, which I failed by let it fall to the floor. It may of been because I got distracted by his abs, but who can say. And also, Is now a good time to say that I'm horrible at sports.

"Epic fail, Your supposed to catch it, like this. MARLIZ!" He grabbed anther green Appel and threw it into the living room where Marliz caught it. Okay, there is no need to make me feel like I can't do anything.

"I know I was supposed to catch it, I just didn't want to because I don't want to eat an apple. And weren't you going running with Steven and Guierllmo?" I said in a matter of fact tone.

"That was at 8 in the morning, we finished at 10 and ran back, it's 11:30 right now Nathalie." Really? Oh well, it's not like I slept until noon.

"Wait you were running for two hours!?" I asked surprised, I know I can't do that, who am I saying, I can't even run around school without stopping to catch my breath.

"No, three hours, aren't you an honors student?" Well you can't expect me to be smart 24/7 now can you? Even smart people fail.

"Whatever, now if you excuse me, I have to eat before my stomach becomes a composer and sings songs to me." I got off the stool and pushed Isak away from the counter.

"You have a weird way of thinking, you know that right?" I tuned around and shrugged my shoulders.

Now that Isak knows about my Neverland dream, I'm not surprised that he thinks I'm weird.

"I like to call it unique, because I'm way different from the phrase weird." By now my plate has chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, toast, eggs, sausage, and fruit salad.

"Call it whatever you want but your still weird Grace, and are you seriously eating all of that." He points to my plate as I scooped sugar into a cup of coffee for myself.

"Yea, you'll be surprised of what I can eat Torres." I said.

It's times like this where I'm glad that I have a strong matabelizem. As I said before, I'm not fat but I'm also not thin, so I don't really have a need to workout.