Chapter 22// 21 Plus 1 Equels.

Isak's POV

I rinsed the soap and shampoo off of my body in the gyms Showers after a long workout. Usually, I go to the gym when I can't function   without a drink, but today was different, because I just felt like hitting something.

I can't believe I'm thinking of not having a date to the dance. If I would ask a girl, she would have to be someone who I wouldn't be tempted to bang, and that's hard to do when most of the girls in school are beautiful.

I stopped the water in the shower and took my time getting dressed.

After I left the gym, I rode my motorcycle to a club. I walked past the girls who tryed to pull me on the dance floor to dance with them, and headed straight to the bar.

I sat down, showing the young blond bar tender my ID.

"What will it be?" She gave me a full blown smile as I glanced at her name tag.

"Start me off with a beer Tera." Her smile grew at the use of her name, and she was about to walk off until a deep voice pitched in.

"No, don't give him that beer. Give me the beer and get him a glass of water."

"Okay, A water and a beer coming right up." Tera said and walked away.

The empty seat next to me was replaced with someone who I knew, and He also took my ID from the bar examining it closely.

"How did you manage to get a fake ID Isak?" I snatched the ID out of his hands and put it back in my wallet.

"I have my ways." I said to my older brother Nate who turned his stool to face me.

It's funny how Nate and I look nothing alike. While he had dark brown eyes and dark hair, I had blue eyes and light brown hair. I was definitely more white then he was, and more muscular, but Nate was tan and somewhat skinny. At least we were both the same hight.

"That you do." He smiled, showing his straight teeth that took him 6 years to achieve." So how's everything at home?" I shrugged my shoulders looking back to the bar.

"The same I guess."

"That's good. So I'm back in town for a few weeks, I actually came here yesterday and stayed in a motel. But mom wants me to stay at the house for the vacation." I glanced at him, feeling better that he's staying for a while. Nate is a studio recorder, and he works across the state, so I hardly see him.

"A few weeks? Why so long?"

"The recording studio is being rebuilt, so I'm using my vacation days over here." He paused "But Isak, We also need to talk about a few things that I've been hearing about you." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, feeling guilty of what he might know about me. Nate is the only male figure I have, so it matters.

"Really? What exactly did you hear?" Tara walked back and gave Nate his beer, and myself a tall glass of water.

"Like how you were arrested in the summer for drunk driving, but it surprised me when I heard that you enrolled back in school. I also got this in the mail."

He put on the bar my report card, that had a B on most subjects. He smiled at me, waiting to give him a answer.

"I have someone helping me in school okay." I said as if it was not a big deal, but for Nate, knowing that I was doing good in school is a big deal for him.

"Whoever this guy is that's helping you, don't let him stop. You might actully have a chance to go to a better college then me." I brought the glass to my mouth and drank and water as Nate beaconed me with satisfaction.