Chapter 13/It's too cold for a motorcycle ride Isak!!!

Important A/N at end of chapter

Nathalie's POV

There's only three more days until winter brake, I told myself, trying to make motivation to get off my bed. If there is one thing that I hate about traveling or going on vacation, it's definitely packing. You see, I'm a procrastinator, so I try and put aside packing or unpacking until last minuet. And to answer everyone's question, yes, I still haven't unpacked from my summer vacation trip to Puerto Rico. Everything that I brought back from that vacation, is in that huge black suitcase leaned on the wall. I'm guilty for not unpacking, and I'm still not gonna pack yet.

Instead, I stretched out on my bed in my lazy clothes, which consisted of an oversized black skull shirt and purple leggings. I got into my one position, and hugged my cylinder throw pillow close to me when I got cramps. Ah... I'm actually relaxed, and it feels so good not to be stressing out too much.

(Ring,ring!)

There is no way I'm gonna answer my phone right now, I'm in my position, and I'm not moving for anyone. Why do Girls need to go though this horrible rollorcoster experience every month just to know if there pregnant or not. I know where I've been, so I should know if I'm holding a baby or not. You know, girls should get a text instead of there period, that would make everyone's life easier. Am I right?

The loud ring of the doorbell found it's way to my ears, and I wondered, would I have to get up and answer the door? Mom doesn't work today, so she can answer the door while I continue being lazy. That sounds good.

"Nathalie! can you come down?" Mom yelled from downstairs. Why? What did I do now? I know it's bad to be lazy, but this is the first time I'm doing nothing ever since school started.

My Christmas toe socks met with the floor, and I took my time walking down the stairs to the living room, where my mom was sitting on the sofa talking to someone. Sitting right across from my mom, was the last person I could expect to be at my house, Isak Torres.

More specific, Isak with his light brown hair messily styled, dressed with dark jeans, leather jacket, and sunglasses dangling off of his grey shirt. I should receive a round of applause, because here I stand in his presents, in my lazy outfit glory.

On the outside, I'm calm, but inside I'm about to explode with questions and anger. For example, Why is he here? How does he know where I live?! Why does he want to be here? Can I rip his head off? When did he get more attractive? When can I kill him? ect. Mostly my hormones asked those questions, if you didn't noticed.

"Isak?" I said as I crossed my arms to hide the fact that I'm not wearing a bra. He smiles at me, and puts down a mug that was in his hands down on the coffee table.

"Hey Nathalie." He said to me.

"Hey." I put on a fake smile on my face, when I saw mom stand up. I should introduce them to each other, because my mom did rase me with little amount of manners.

"Mom, this is Isak, he's Stevens friend who's going to the cabin with us for the brake." I informed my mother.

"Such a charming young man, he asked for you Nathalie, so I'll leave you two kids alone." I stares at her in shock, hoping that she's not thinking Cupids arrow finally hit me.

Oh please don't let that idea get to my mothers head God. I already let my mom down when I told her I'm not looking for a relationship, and that was in freshmen year. I may be a senior right now, but I'm still not looking for a relationship. I mean sure, my hormones make me think Isak is attractive, but I also think Axl Rose and Cameron Dallas are attractive. But am I ever gonna date them, no.