Chapter 16//Lost Girl

Isak's POV

Thud

"What the hell?" I felt my back hit something hard, and I was tangled up in fabric of some type. Did I fall off of my bed?

Smooth Isak, really smooth.

I opened my eyes and sat up on the floor, letting my sight focus on the dark room. Of course I would fall off, the stupid bed is a stupid twin size, unlike the full bed I have at home.

The only reason why I decided to get the twin bed, is because I didn't want to share a bed, I only shared a bed when I hook up with a girl, and it's pretty good. Other then that, I sleep alone.

I scratched my head and stood up, now realizing that I needed to use the bathroom, and eventually needed aspirin for the soreness that will appear on my back soon.

From across the room I saw Nathalie's bed, and completely forgot that she was only a few feet away sleeping. Let's hope that she's a heavy sleeper, because I've been told that I'm loud.

I checked my phone that was charging on the floor, seeing that it was 12:38 in the morning, which was way, way, way too early for anything, so I grabbed my sweater and silently walking past Nathalie's bed trying not to wake her.

Who knows if she's the devil and wakes up in a sour mood, I don't wanna find out.

After I walked past Nathalie, I saw that her bed was empty and she wasn't in there. Is she already in the bathroom? Great, I have to wait.

I walked to the bathroom and sat down right outside the door waiting for Nathalie to leave. But I'm inpatient, so I banged on the door but got No response.

I know that I'll shortly regret this, but I took hold on the doorknob and entered the bathroom. The lights were off and No one was in there, so I used the toilet, and figured Nathalie left and went to the girls room. I wouldn't be surprised because I am the worst roommate to have.

But just to be sure, I quietly entered Marliz and Anna's room. They both were sound asleep on the queen sized bed, but there was no sight of Nathalie.

I quickly ran upstairs and pulled the blanket off of Nathalie's bed, only to see her mattress. I then checked the Living room and the kitchen. Where was Nathalie?! If anyone knows that I lost her, or that she's missing, then I'm dead meat because she was a few feet away all night.

I paste around the sofa, getting ready to pull my hair out from stress and the lack of beer in my system, as I felt a cold breeze hit me. I turned my head and saw the patio door open just a crack, I then ran to pull on some shoes and a Bennie.

I opened the door and scanned outside, did someone brake into the cabin and kidnap her?! That's it, I'm dead man walking right now.

R.I.P Isak Torres. Cause of death, beat up for losing Nathalie.

I took a step back and tripped on something, a table?

The large wooden table was a
Set up near a drain pipe, and this may be my opinion, but that is A weird place to set up a table. I stepped on the table and crawled up the drain pipe, all the way up to the top. Once I got up there, I saw a body lying on the roof of the cabin, and all I could think about was how stupid she is.

"Nathalie!" Her face instantly turned to me, at least she wasn't lost or missing.

"Isak? Why are you awake?" Woah, She has the nerve to ask me that question!

"What?! Why am I awake?! I should be asking you why you are on the roof!! I thought someone kidnaped you, do you know how much you scared the living hell out of me!?" She looked taken back.