Chapter 3/ My cat sings better then you

Nathalie's POV

School finally ended, and the rain was poring down harshly outside; so I was grateful for the offer that Anna gave me since I don't drive. Form the kindness of Anna's heart, she offered me a ride home with a pit stop at Hellen's diner since, Steven works after school. I'm not gonna miss a chance to eat food, so I happily accepted.   

Once we walked into the diner, Anna ran to the restroom to dry off her dress that made her look like she had an accident, and Steven sat me down at a booth. I smiled to myself, because it's been a while since I came to Hellen's diner.

Marliz and Guierllmo were coming to the diner too, so since I was alone at the moment, I started to look at the menus. Pasta, waffle fries, fish; I may get a fish. 

A small paper origami swan, lands on my menu, and distracted me from ordering. I picked up the paper and unfolded the origami, only to find a set of numbers on it.
A figure stands next to my table booth, and I could mentally shoot myself for being present.

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe" Isak sang, as he moves from next to the table, to across from me in the booth. I stare at him blankly as I regesrer what he just said, or shall I say sang.

"Like my song reference? you inspired me to make them?" He pulls off his leather jacket and puts it next to him.

"Not really, my cat sings better then you." I prefer my cat sage meowing all night, then to hear Isak say those words again. Really, who sings that song anyway, it's so annoying. I held the menu up to my face to block contact from him.

"Hey! why you gotta be so rude, don't you know I'm Humen too." He snaps his fingers to the beat of the Magic song that he sang next.

The menu that was between my fingers, was gently removed, and placed On the table, leaving me to look at Isak's face, which is sad for me, because I wanna look at food more then his face. I took a deep breath to control my anger, placed my elbows on the table (so not lady like) and chained my fingers together.

"What's up with the song reference? That's my habit that I have, and why are you here, are you stalking me?" I sat back and crossed my arms looking at him chuckling, getting a little mad that he's talking to me yet again. Did I not make it clear that he shouldn't talk to me?

"Me? stalking you? Never. You see, I was invited sweetheart, or shall I say, Nathalie." He sends me a wink, and butterfly's form inside me when he said sweetheart.

Cut it out Nathalie, he is trouble. OH great, I just made a Taylor swift reference now, note my sarcasm.

I leaned to the table so I could get close to Isak and be taken seriously, which most likely won't happen because.... Well.....When am I ever taken seriously, never. Point made.

"How do you know my name Torres?" I smirk evilly, liking the fact that I used his last name. Just using his last name Torres. makes me sound like a rebel.

"Oh I have my ways sweetheart." He picks up my menu and looks though it, completely ignoring my question.

"No wonder why your a delinquent." His head snaps to me with his eyebrows scrunched.

"You think I'm a delinquent? weren't you the girl who got mad because I called you Emo?" I stood up and placed my hands on the table, looking down at Isak.

"As a matter of fact yes!, because I'm not Emo,  but your actually a delinquent." He closed the menu and dropped it in front of him.

"If your not Emo then why do you wear all black." I smirk, only because I have a perfect answer for the perfect question I was asked, by the not so perfect Isak.