Chapter 26: First Time; The Anniversary Pt. 2

"Will you come the fuck on?!" Kadafi's voice shouted at us.

Pac and I ran towards the car and jumped into the backseat as Kadafi sped off.

I clutched my chest and tried to catch my breath as I looked at Tupac. He looked back at me and tried to suppress his giggling. Seeing him struggle made me chuckle and in sync, we burst out into a loud fit of laughter as Kadafi and Kidada, who was in the passengers seat, joined in.

Warning: This chapter contains explicit, sexual content for mature audiences only.

Chapter| 26

"Why did the cops show up?" I asked once the laughter died down.

"Shit, they saw a crowd of black folk gathering together and probably thought we was gon' riot or something." Kadafi said keeping his eyes on the road.

I shook my head in disbelief. I hope no one got hurt, I thought. Kadafi circled around the block to get my car and to our surprise, the police were gone. Kidada got in my car and handed me my bag with the change of clothes inside, she said her goodbyes to us before driving off home.

Bending forward, I giggled at Kadafi. "Are you going to be our chauffeur or something?" I playfully asked.

"That's the plan." He smirked.

I smiled and leaned back in my seat, Tupac laced our fingers together and brought his ears to my lips. "Was that song for me?" He whispered. I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head.

"Did you like it?" He chuckled bringing my hands to his lips, giving it a kiss.

"Yeah I did. I could've done without allat rubbing though, you damn near gave me a hard on. "

I rested my head on his shoulder and giggled, Pac unlaced our fingers and snaked his arm around my waist holding me close. We sat there in comfortable silence until Kadafi pulled up to the restaurant.

Pac hopped out of the car and I followed, he popped open the trunk and inside was a black suit jacket, he pulled it on over his plain white wife beater. He also had black suit pants in the trunk and switched the pants he was wearing currently with the suit pants.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Kadafi exited the car and told me to change in there.

How nice, I thought. Climbing into the car once again I took off all my clothes including my undergarments. I slipped on the lingerie I bought yesterday and clasped the bra.

Afterwards, I put on my cream colored long sleeved open back dress with two slits running up the sides of my legs, ending at my thighs.

I took out the open toed Kate Spade heels and secured them around my ankles.

I exited the car and smoothed down my dress. Flipping my hair out of my face, I looked up.

Kadafi and Tupac were both gawking at me with their mouths hanging open.

My cheeks flushed and I adjusted my dress again, "Is there something on my face?"

Tupac finally closed his mouth and stepped forward, "Nah. You look beautiful."

I tucked my lip in between my teeth and blushed. Taking my hand, Pac led me towards the restaurant stopping briefly to clap Kadafi up and thank him.

A large cursive sign hung above the restaurant and it read: Jelena's in pretty white and gold.

My heels clicked along the pavement and we walked inside past the revolving door. Classical music echoed throughout the spacious building and I noticed that the place was packed.