Chapter 14: The Party Pt. 2

I did exactly as Missy wanted me to and let loose. She took my mind off of everything and I danced the night/morning away with her.

Well... With her and Robert.

Midway into the party Dre had gotten so high by smoking blunts he couldn't fend off the paparazzi and keep them out of the house anymore. They ended up swarming in and spreading out, trying to get a juicy scoop for their magazine or tv station.

Missy had passed out peacefully on the couch so it was just Robert and I.

The press had taken multiple photos of at least everyone there and even got an interview or two. After the both of us got tired of the unwanted attention, we decided to sneak out to an area still within the house but somewhere the press wouldn't find us.

Robert took hold of my hand and led me out into the backyard. The breeze was cool and swept over my body, instantly making me relax. I fanned myself trying to get the perspiration that had formed by me dancing so much to stop.

I sat on the porch, careful not to mess up my romper and piled my curly hair into a high ponytail. By now my lipstick had probably smudged and my perfect makeup had probably been sweated away.

The paparazzi was out and about and the last thing I wanted was to be caught on camera looking a hot, sweaty mess.

"Do I look okay?" I worriedly asked Robert.

"You look beautiful." he purred.

"Stop tryna flirt and be honest! Like for real, I don't look too sweaty?"

Robert sat on the porch as well and took both my hands into his grasp while gazing into my eyes.

"I'm dead ass. You look beautiful Aaliyah. From your hair--" he let go of one of my hands to use it to stroke my ponytail. "To your soft lips--" he used the same hand to brush over the bottom of my lip.

"To your body--" he whispered, now in my ear. Robert was softly stroking my bare legs, moving his way up to my knees, then my thighs. Never breaking eye contact with me.

I stopped him before he could go any further.

I swatted his hands away and attempted to stand in the grass with my heels. When I first walked out here, the chilly morning air had made me cool. But now it's almost as if that had all vanished, because now-- my body was on fire.

Specifically in the areas that Robert had touched.

I turned my back on him and took several deep breaths trying to keep my cool.

"Aaliyah." I heard Robert say behind me. I didn't face him and continued to get my heavy breathing under control.

"Baby girl" he said much closer this time. Before I knew it his hands were on my shoulders and his lips once again brushing against my ear, sending waves throughout my body.

"Don't fight it" he mumbled, leaving soft kisses on my neck that made butterflies in my stomach. Robert slowly dragged his hands down from my shoulders and rested them on my waist.

He firmly grasped it before letting go, almost kneading it and continued to kiss and lick on my neck.

I bit my lip, trying to keep the moans he was bringing out at bay. He softly pulled me back onto him so that no space was in between us and his excited member poked at my butt.

Before things could go any further I furtively pushed Robert off of me and hastily made my way over to the door.

As soon as I grabbed the handle, Robert grabbed my wrist tugging me into him once again.