Chapter 9: Goodbye Kiss

A/N

1k+ reads?!?!? YASSSSSS lol thank y'alll and my bad for not updating school is crazy smh

"You gon' fuck who up?!" Tupac shouted at him. Before I could even tell Pac to calm down his fist swung out and struck Robert dead in his jaw leaving him sprung out on the cold wooden floor.

***

My heart skipped a beat and my mouth dropped at the sight of Robert like that. For a second I thought he was dead but then I saw his chest slowly rise and fall, indicating that he was breathing and I let out a sigh of relief.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CLOWN DOING KISSING YOU?!" Pac shouted at me.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, he acting like he ain't see him kissing my cheek. I've seen Pac get mad before and I'm not gonna lie it is a little bit scary; but he is not going to walk up in my house and be disrespectful that is something I'm just not gon' take from him.

"First of all, don't come up in here with allat shouting and da' fuck you mean 'what he doing kissing me?' Calm the fuck down it was on my cheek!" I yelled back at him.

"That don't mean shit." he said through clenched teeth.

"Oh okay so let me get this straight, you can hang with yo thirsty ass half naked groupies but then when you see me with another guy it's a problem?!" I shot back with sarcasm.

It was obvious that my last remark got to him and it seemed to have made him more furious than anything. Guess I hit a nerve I thought.

"And don't you dare try to use being high as an excuse cause it's NOT." I continued. Pac took several deep breaths to calm himself down, I've seen him do this before in high school when he was real mad and on the verge of fighting people; it's something I told him to do so he wouldn't get in trouble.

"Look," he said in an annoyed tone "I was high and I ain't come over here to fight wit' you, I came to talk." he said. I stubbornly crossed my arms.

"And what makes you think I wanna listen? Just because you want something that means the world has to stop for you?" I asked while rolling my neck.

Pac gave me a hard look and if I didn't know any better I'd say that the look he was giving me was of pure hate. It was silent between us for a while as we glared each other down, waiting for the other to crack. Tupac did first.

"You ready to throw our relationship away because of some petty bullshit." He said in a tone that I couldn't tell whether he was asking or telling.

I thought about it: Pac and I have known each other for a while now and we never had any real problems. But the minute we expressed our romantic feelings for one another things have gotten so complicated. I'm not sure whether I'm mad at the fact that I caught him with sluts or because I caught him smoking. My feelings are clouding my judgement and that's not a good thing. I don't want to lose our friendship, but at the same time I don't want to lose the feelings I've gathered over the time I've spent with Pac. But it seems like now I have to make a decision, I either have to choose the friendship that we've built over the years together or the possibility of us entering a new relationship, a romantic one at that. But if that happens does that mean I have to compete with his groupies and stress over them?

I don't have time for that I have my own career to focus on.

Pac raised his eyebrows waiting for me to respond but I stayed quiet. He ran a hand over his face, stepped over Robert and brushed past me to plop on my couch.

I turned back to the unconscious man on my floor and tried to haul him up into a sitting position but he was too heavy. I switched tactics and tried to drag his legs over to the couch but that didn't work either.