Chapter 6: Uncovering Secrets

"Don't worry ma the fun's just beginning"

***

The sunlight peaked through the windows and illuminated the room. I lazily opened my eyes, and turned my head to check what time it was. To my surprise my clock was no where in sight. I had a slight panic attack when I realized I wasn't in my room but slowly calmed down when I recognized Pac's bedroom.

I yawned and stretched out my limbs. I attempted to get out the bed but something was preventing me to do so. I slightly turned my head and witnessed Tupac in bed with me asleep. His arm was draped over me prohibiting me to move. A slight blush spread over my cheeks, when I realized we were cuddling. I took a second to admire his face when something caught my eye. His bare chest. He was shirtless!

I closed my eyes and silently prayed that he had on draws and wasn't naked. I peaked through one eye and took a deep breath before I yanked the covers off.

Well... He had draws on but that wasn't the concerning part. What made me freak out and hyperventilate was the fact that I, was in nothing but my panties and Pac's shirt.

Dear God, please don't tell me. Could we? No! Pac wouldn't!

This probably isn't what it looks like, I reasoned to myself. There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. Taking several more deep breaths I eased back into the bed and the minute I did so Pac started cuddling with me again.

I pursed my lips, he actually looks really cute when he's sleeping. I wiggled closer to him and started poking his face.

He didn't budge, so I started pulling on his cheeks while whispering his name. He groaned a little bit and I pulled on his cheeks harder. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he swatted my hand away.

"Stop." He said sleepily. "Can't a nigga sleep?" He mumbled, attempting to drift back into slumber.

"No 'cause a nigga got some explaining to do." I replied. Without opening his eyes he started feeling around for the covers with one arm. I grabbed his hand and began pulling on it trying to get him to sit up.

"For real Pac wake up! Why am I wearing your shirt? And why are you only wearing draws? And why were we cuddling?!" I bombarded him with questions not taking a single breath.

"D-Did we do something together?" I carefully asked.

He didn't at all seem to understand what I was talking about. He ripped his arm away from my grasp and latched onto my wrist, tugging me down beside him. "Shush and go back to sleep, it's too early for dis'."

I grew impatient as well as frustrated. "For fuck's sake did we have sex?!"

The corners of his lips slightly tugged upwards but he kept a straight face.

"Pac I'm serious." I whined.

"No." he said sternly in monotone. I furrowed my eyebrows, okay something's up with him.

"What's wrong?" I asked gently.

His jaw clenched when I asked him that. If I didn't know any better I would say he's mad at me. For what though? I pouted slightly and started playing with his chin hairs. He popped an eye open and looked at me. After what seemed like forever he finally spoke.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes, why?"

"No you don't. If you remembered you wouldn't have asked me all dem' questions." He shot back. Alright it's clear that I did something last night to upset him, but what was it?