YES SHE STILL GOT HER V-CARD

It's come to my attention that some of you are kinda confused about how Aaliyah can be a virgin.

Since the beginning of my story I knew that I was writing her as a virgin. If you go back and re-read my chapters you'll see that: I never said they had sex. Yes, they've made out before-- but I never wrote them having sex or even insinuated it because I knew that eventually she'd come out as a virgin.

If you recall in Chapter 12 (Talk About It), the issue of sex was addressed. I get how you wanted to wait till' we got further into our relationship but shit, it's been 3 months and 2 weeks. We haven't had sex in damn near 4 months!" He exclaimed. "What the hell is up with you not wanting to have sex with me?"

She a virgin bih! That's why she ain't wanna do it.

And since then, the sex topic hasn't really been brought up as much as last chapter.

Remember, Aaliyah's only twenty and she's never been in a serious relationship until now. So instead of giving it up to some raggedy looking fboy she wanted to wait.

Hope this clears up any confusion. Next chapter will be out soon so look out for that. 👌

If you're still confused feel free to either comment here or inbox me & I'll answer your questions.

Stay blessed ✨