Chapter 15: Welcome Kidada and Flowers?

"Is there anything else I should know about you and that nigga?" he asked looking into my eyes.

My heart rate instantly sped up and I said something that I knew I'd instantly regret.

"No."

***

A/N: Wattpad posted the wrong version of this chapter, I apologize-- this is the right one, enjoy!

The days had passed by dreadfully slow and my mind was plagued with guilt. The party had been about a week ago and sure enough the next day the press was all over it.

They showed an abundant amount of photos taken, and I appeared in a few of them with Robert, but they mainly focused on the ones they could make a story out of.

Meaning-- Pac and that bitch Molly were all over the news.

Barely anybody were asking questions about whether or not we were still together. They just automatically assumed we had split up since I was with Robert and he was with Molly. That shit had got on my nerves.

Since I was hiding from the cameras and Pac was just...well, being Pac. We decided to put an end to all the suspicion by going on a date, in a very public place.

Pac was against it at first but seeing how bothered I was by it, he eventually gave in.

So... that's how we wound up in the middle of a fancy restaurant in the middle of the day, with gawking eyes staring at us in every direction.

"Man I knew this shit was gon be a bad idea." Pac complained to me.

"Stop being a baby" I said while reaching over the table to pinch his cheeks. He smacked his lips.

"Stop playing" he said while swatting my hands away. "Why can't we just go somewhere else? These people getting me hot."

"Ignore them, focus on me." I softly spoke "You know I wouldn't make you do this if it didn't mean a lot to me."

"I know. But I wish you wouldn't let this shit phase you."

I jerked my head back. "Oh puhlease! You acting as if you wasn't bout to hurt a nigga over me and Robert." I laughed, trying to joke with him.

The corners of his lips slightly tugged downwards but he kept a straight face. I came to the realization of what I had just said and an awkward silence came over us. I nervously bit my lip and cleared my throat.

Too soon I thought.

"You know what? I'm out." Pac said, standing up so suddenly and abruptly that his chair almost fell backwards. He stomped his way towards the exit and I ran after him.

"Tupac!" I yelled. He didn't even acknowledge me or slow down. In fact, he quickened his pace. Now I was officially running after him to try and catch up with him.

"Tupac!" I yelled again now grabbing his arm. He snatched it away from me then stopped, giving me a ugly look.

"I'm sorry, okay? How many times do I have to friggin' apologize for that? It happened a week ago Pac, when you gon' let it go?" I exasperated.

"When you gon' let me and Madonna go?" He shot back taking a step closer to me.

I huffed out a breath and rolled my eyes. "Ion care bout you and her."

"Bullshit." he spat. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't cuss at me boy, watch who you talking to! I'm not one of these lil' hoes you got running round' that'll let you talk to them any typa way." I said while rolling my neck.