Beware of Sexiiman1234 (Chapter 1- The Chat)

6 months ago

“I hate being home alone mom and you know that.” I whine trying to convince my mom not to go to New York. “It is only for the weekend sweetie. You will be okay for a while. Maria will be home in a couple of hours.” My mom says walking out to the driveway. “A couple is two! She won’t be back until 1 am: it is only 9pm!”

“You are 16 years old; you can watch yourself for a few hours. Be good and if I find out you sneaking out again I will make your punishment worse.” My mother gets in her car and drives off. I watched her until I could not see her red Acura anymore. I cannot wait until I am 19 like Maria. At least I will be able to go out without getting in trouble. I have absolutely nothing to do. I am punished, my friends are out of town, nobody is home except me, plus I have no boyfriend. Ugh what an enjoyable night right? 

After strolling back inside, I head up to my room and plopped down on the bed. I laid there for about 5 minutes when my phone vibrated. I looked down to see a text from Christal. I replied almost immediately.

 [This is how the conversation went]

Christal: Hey girl! What u doing?

Me: Not much just bored out of mind

Christal: Lol me too...yo come chat with me in this chat room.

Me: What is it called?

Christal: Chats.com

Me: Okay what will be your name?

Christal: Chrissie00

I opened up my pink apple laptop to the browser. I typed in chats.com in the Google bar. I head onto the website. Once I logged in, a bunch of usernames came up. Some were off the wall like pinktoefungus and lovebutt. ‘Wow’ I thought to myself. Before I could keep looking, a little box came up saying ‘chrissie00 wants to chat. Decline or accept?’ I clicked on accept. Chrissie and I chatted on there for an hour. I came across a few perverts until I met him.

After Chrissie logged off, I had received a message from a username that read ‘Sexiiman1234’”oh so he thinks he is sexy, ha time to play with him.”

I began talking to him for about an hour. After talking to him, I gave him my email. He seemed like a decent guy with a good ear. He is a senior in high school, he's 18. I love me some older men! He plans to go to college. I believed every word. There was something about him that made my gut feel like he was telling the truth.

I needed someone to talk to and he sure did fit my criteria. That night I was up all night emailing him. He even sent me a picture of him and boy was he sexy. He had brown hair and hazel looking eyes. He sent me another picture of his body and he had a banging 6 pack! Oh yeah by the way his name is hanson.

this is just the beginning I will try to be more details if there are mistakes please let me know so i can fix them .please and thank you for reading i hope you like this idea :)