The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #2)

To all readers, if there are mistakes I am sory. I typed this on microsoft word then pasted it on here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 21, 2011

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow I have to see my therapist again. She really is a pain in my ass. She keeps trying to talk about “IT”. She needs to realize that I do not want to talk about “IT”. That “IT” had ruined the beauty of my life. HE was like a parasite that accomplished its job. I remember the pain as if it were yesterday.

I had met HIM through my best friend’s boyfriend. My best friend Malaya and I had met our freshman year in high school. Malaya came from a poor background but she was BEAUTIFUL. She has pure black hair that is cut into a bob with a bang. She has hazel eyes and perky lips. She was skinny with a perfect waist line that most girls would die for. I admit I have been jealous of her perfect looks, her perfect perky d cup breast and her modeling fit body.

 I am pretty too but I have an average body and I sure am not in a d cup, I am only a b cup. I have long slender legs made for walking in heels but that is all I have over Malaya. My hair is shoulder length but it’s a reddish brown. My eyes are grayish green. Malaya and I have been friends for almost 10 years now. She is my ride or die girl and she has followed through with all of her words.

This meeting of HIM happened back in April of 2007. We were finishing our senior year of college off strong. My parents got me into this school. I forgot to tell you about my parents …well yeah they are rich so that means I am too. They were the reason I got into this school. They paid my way in for photography. Malaya got here on a scholarship for modeling.

Like I was saying before I started babbling. In April of 2007, we had just been let on our spring break. You already know what spring break equals…. PARTIES!!! That Saturday night, Malaya’s boyfriend invited us to a party with him. He brought along his friend. The party was fun but HE wasn’t a party guy. Justin (Malay’s boyfriend) introduced us and made us go talk. HIS name was Phillip. He was built with muscles, and had no gut. For what I could see, it looked like he had a 6 pack. Phil was my dream guy, he had everything that I physically looked for of a guy. He had that black hair that you could whip just like Willow Smith did in her video. His eyes were pure blue. We were both 24 years old, but he was older by 1 week.

After that night, we exchanged numbers. He was a pleasant guy at first but after we got married it all had changed. He used to kiss me softly, brush my hair, take me out and buy me things but it’s like it all changed after July of 2010.

His actions had slowly gotten worse but I paid it no attention. He would grab me by my hair and laugh or he would say things like ‘who’s your daddy’. I thought it was a joke because I figured it was how he liked to get freaky.

The time he got me pregnant (June 2010) he really scared me for my life but that will be told in Diary Entry 3

(End of Diary Entry 2)