The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #6)

Dear Diary,

                When Malaya came back to town 2 months later, She really proved herself as my best friend. Malaya got her 3 older brothers to beat that beast until he was spilling blood. His name does not deserve to be said. He is pure disgust to my mouth!

                I had Malaya’s help divorcing him. My family was finally able to comfort me at the time. It all felt nice at that moment but i realized that they would not be with me the entire time to spoon feed me. For now I’m coping  with the affect of the abuse alone. Malaya had to leave again, so I am trying to get my life together without help.

               I am staying away from guys period! They are nothing but trouble. Him on the other hand is still up to his same games. He is now dating my third cousin, I tried to warn her about him, but she called me a dumb b****. I did not reply to her, all I did was laugh and walk away. I am finally making advancements with my wild life. Sometimes I still feel insecure as a 26 year old who went through this but this will pass soon. With the help of my therapist, I think I will be ok. I learned a lot over this past year which will benefit me in the future.

End of diary entry 6.