"Do you hear me? No blame." Shane told Rick, pointing a finger at him.

"She's right. We can't be this close to the city after dark." Lori acknowledged. Everyone took a small breather and calmed down, Briony just rolled her eyes.

"Fort Benning. Still an option." Shane commented.

"On what? No food, no fuel. It's 100 miles." Andrea commented.

"Oh fuck me." Briony whispered to herself, while everyone argued.

"Let's get out of here." Someone suggested.

"Let's go." Shane shouted. Everyone started to move back to the cars, Briony sighed and followed along slowly.

This whole trip was a complete and utter mess.

"The camera! It moved!" Rick announced.

"You imagined it." Dale told him.

"It moved!" Rick reassured them, moving towards it and look right into it.

"This is some dumb shit. Let's go." Daryl told Briony, she nodded in response and they started to head back towards the truck.

Everyone started shouting, attracting the walkers, leaving Daryl and Briony to deal with it.

She took out her small hand gun and shot an approaching walker in the head.

"Fuck you!" She shouted, smiling. Since everyone else was shouting, she thought she'd join in to. She giggled to herself.

"You're killing us!" Rick screamed.

"Fucking hell, he's a bit upset." Briony giggled to herself.

Daryl rolled his eyes at his sister and continued to shoot the walkers that were approaching the group. She was being childish. Daryl hated her for being like this in serious situations.

All of a sudden, the shutters opened producing a bright white light. Briony covered her eyes, since it was blinding her. Rick was right, there was a person in there.

↠ ↠ ↠ ↠

"Daryl, you cover the back." Shane ordered, as the group walked in.

"Hello?" Rick asked as he was the first to enter.

Briony walked inside, the place was massive. Nothing like she'd ever seen in her life. "Rah." She spoke to herself in awe.

"Hello." A voice replied, that person cocked their gun and the groups attention was on a blonde haired man. "Anybody infected?"

"One of our group was." Rick informed, staring the man down. "He didn't make it." Briony saddened, remembering not too long ago that Jim was left on the side of the road. She missed him already.

The man started to head down the stairs towards them. "Why are you here? What do you want?" He questioned.

"A chance." Rick answered, his gun still pointing at the stranger.

"That's asking an awful lot these days." The man continued to approached them.

"I know." Rick replied. The man's eyes searched around the room. Looking at everyone individually. His eyes made contact with Briony and she smirked at him, not breaking contact until he did.

"You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission." The man told the group.

Straight away Briony knew that there was no way in hell she would do that. She had a huge fear of needles.