He pushed me back until I was trapped between the kitchen island and his muscular body. He lifted me up onto the counter; carefully avoiding the bowl of batter I’d been stirring earlier, and placed me on the top surface without breaking our mind blowing kiss.

Logan pulled away when we began to starve for oxygen; both of our chests rising and falling at irregular paces as we struggled to breathe. He smirked at me; which did nothing to calm my already erratic heart. “Now that’s the right way to wish me a good morning.” He mused; running his hands up and down the sides of my body, his palms leaving my skin ablaze wherever he touched it, even through the thin fabric of his t-shirt that I wore.

His eyes ran up and down my body as he pulled my legs apart so I he could stand right in front of me. My eyes fell on his lips again, which were already slightly swollen; making what we had just been doing, painfully obvious. When my jade eyes moved up to meet his; their beautiful gray was already beginning to darken.

I buried my hands in his hair again; tugging hard to force his head down to mine. He growled; the low, alluring sound causing the muscles in my stomach to tighten. I forcefully pulled him closer again; doing the assaulting this time as I connected my lips to his. He had only begun to respond before we heard the front door open.

“Hey you two, are you awake yet!?” I heard Ethan call; just as five different scents hit me. I immediately pushed Logan back as I jumped off of the counter; the sound of his Beta’s voice snapping me out of my lust-induced haze. My mate had been so distracted that he had to grasp the counter top to stay on his feet from the force of my shove, not realising I had pushed him until his body almost smacked into the cabinets that lined the walls of the huge kitchen.

He flashed me a look. I pressed a quick kiss to his lips. “Sorry.” I whispered; grasping one side of his face. He took the bowl from the island’s counter before he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“No problem.” He muttered, as his lips pulled up slightly in one corner; thrusting the bowl of batter back into my hand right before Ethan, Jen, Jake, Dylan and Sam entered the kitchen.

“Hey guys!” I greeted a little too enthusiastically, which a result of my current ecstatic mood due to the kisses, as I resumed stirring the batter.

“Hey Chelsea,” my brother said; his eyes peering into the bowl. “Pancakes?” He simply asked; raising a brow.

“Mm hmm...” I replied distractedly as Logan rested his hand on my lower back; the sparks travelling up my spine.

I prayed that Jake wouldn’t notice my red lips. He didn’t; which is not what I could say about Jen. She took notice immediately; her lips turning up in a cheeky looking smirk. She sounded incredibly proud of herself when she spoke. “Is that all you two have been making in here?”

My jaw almost hit the counter. “Jen!” Ethan yelled in a mock-disapproving tone; waving his hand around in a very girly manner. “I can’t believe you just said that!” He continued; his voice going up an octave.

Sam bounced on her feet in her usual excited manner. She ignored the two siblings as she grabbed at the bowl I was holding while I gaped at Jen and Ethan; who had currently been moving with more femininity than I could. “Ooh! I love pancakes, can I help?” She asked; choosing to completely disregard the circus going on behind her.

“Sure!” I said; her voice pulling my eyes away from her mate and my best friend to focus on her smiling face. I handed the bowl over to her as I moved to fry some eggs and sausages. Logan trailed behind me to the stove. I stiffened as he leaned down to whisper in my ear from behind me.

“For the record, I would love to make all kinds of things in here with you, any day.” He whispered; his voice low and thick with lust as I heard him step forward so I could feel just how pleased he was with that idea on my lower back.