Chapter 27- Stage Fright (Plus my concert experience!!)

****Heyyy Hayniacs! So first of all, THANK YOUUU for almost 4k reads! Incredible! So as most of yall probably know, I went to a show for the Let's Be Crazy tour on Thursday night, and I wanted to tell yall about it! By the way, if Hunter is coming to a town near you, I HIGHLY  recommend trying to get tickets for a show! It's worth it! So me and my friend left our house around 3pm, drove to the venue, then got dinner and headed inside the arena. By this time it was around 6:30pm, and the show started at 7:30. We got to our seats, then we went to look around at merch, and we both got a tour t shirt! We went back to our seats and waited until 7:30, and Ashley Monroe came out as his opening act. She was so amazing live! Very talented young lady:) About an hour later...HUNTER CAME OUUUTTTT! He started off with Storm Warning as the first song, and I lost it. I was crying through the entire concert. GUYS HE SANG ''CAN'T SAY LOVE''. I JUST..AH. And when he was talking, me and my friend yelled "We love you Hunter!" And he answered "I love yall too!" I started sobbing like crazy, I couldn't believe it. Long story short, it was perfect and the concert was amazing, and it was the best night of my life! Now that my little fangirl story is out of the way, I just wanna let you know that I will be going back to previous chapters and editing, rewriting stuff. Nothing major, just cleaning things up and making them better is all. Here is chapter 27! :)***

Kristen's POV

      "2 minutes till you're on, Kristen!" The stage hand called to me, handing me a mic. I nodded, taking deep breaths. This crowd has at least 5,000 people in it, maybe more. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "You'll do great, just act like it's just you and I in the room." Hunter. Turning around to face him, he wraps me into a bone crushing hug. "I have something for you." He says, pulling away. He goes around a corner, and returns with a gorgeous Taylor acoustic guitar. "Yours got crushed in the wreck, and I saw this one and thought of you." He said, handing me the guitar. "Hunter it's beautiful! Thank you so much!" I say, kissing his cheek. "I'm glad you like it! It's already tuned up and ready to go. You have about thirty seconds before showtime, so I'll let you go, but you will do perfect. They'll love you, just like I do." He said, pulling me into another hug. "Thank you Hunter,  I love you!" I call, heading to the side of the stage. The stage hand motions me to go onstage. No turning back, now.

     I run onstage, the nervousness long gone. "Goodnight Alabama! How are ya'll doing?!" I yell into the mic. The crowd screams loudly, hurting my ears. "So, this is my first show ever. I hope ya'll enjoy it!" I say, hearing them scream back at me. I took a moment to look all around the huge crowd. "Wow. You guys look incredible! Hunter has a good looking fan base!" I joke with them. More screams. "So, I have a few songs planned. Mind if I play some for you guys?!" I ask, smiling into the crowd. They reply with a mix of screams, hoots, and hollers.

     I start to play the chords to "Stronger" by Sara Evans, and the crowd instantly caught on to the words. It was so cool to hear them singing back to me, this is what Hunter must feel like when they do this to him. After the song, everyone cheered and clapped. I even got a few "We love you! 's" which was really cool. I sang a few more songs, then my time was up. After thanking the crowd, I run backstage to be greeted with Hunter's open arms.

     "You did so good baby! They loved you!" He exclaimed, picking me up and spinning me around. I let out a small giggle as he set me down. "It was so much fun! I'm glad you convinced me to come with you on this tour!" I said, smiling up at him. "So am I, trust me." He said, smiling down to me. "Hunter you have ten minutes till show time!" The stage hand called. Hunter gave him a thumbs up. "I should probably go change and clean up. I'm all sweaty and gross." I say, laughing. Being on stage for thirty minutes really makes you break a sweat, so I have no idea how Hunter can be on stage for over two hours every night, with all those lights shining on him and all. "Nah, you're good. Might wanna put on some deodorant though." He said with a wink. I playfully whacked him in the arm. "Oh hush up! You're one to talk, you get to be out there for two hours running around in bright, hot lights Mr. 'Deodorant'." I say, smirking. "Yeah yeah. I'll be sure to hug you after I get off stage when I'm all sweaty and smelly." He said laughing.