Chapter 14- Wouldn't Change A Thing

***Helloooo! So I didn't have much homework tonight, so I'm being nice and updating a few days early. Woo! Bonus chapter! :D Anyway, can I just say something? THANK YOU to everyone of you guys that have been loyal readers of mine, that have followed me, voted, ect. I started this story about 2 weeks ago and now we almost have it at 1k. Yall are amazing, and I love all of you!! <3 Here is chapter 14, guys! Enjoy! Btw, I probably won't update 3MIAL until this weekend, if you are reading that story as well. There is only so much a girl has time to do! ;)***

Kristen's POV-10am the next morning

     Yesterday was so fun, I still can't believe I got to record a real CD, with the help of Hunter of course. At the moment, I'm driving to my local Target. I gotta get some milk, bread, the usual. Yet every time I go into Target, I end up buying way more stuff than I need. Target does that to people. Plus, there is a mini Starbucks there, so it's an excuse to get coffee. I hear Hunter's ringtone play from my phone. Pulling into a nearby parking lot, I read the text he sent me.

Doing a radio interview on 101.5 in about 2 minutes, you might wanna listen ;)

     Smiling like an idiot, I turn on the radio to 101.5, my local country music station, and listen for Hunter. I hear the radio interviewer announce him, and I turn up the volume, while pulling back onto the road. "So glad to have you with us, Hunter!" They exclaim happily. "Yeah, thanks for having me!" He replies back. "Okay, so I hear your hit song, 'I Want Crazy', has gone platinum! How does that feel?" The interviewer asks. "It's absolutely amazing, I'm really happy about it! But it's not me you should be congratulating, it's my incredible fans. They're the ones that kept buying and downloading the song, they're just so great!" Hunter exclaims, I can tell he's smiling as he says this. I love how much he adores his fans, and he's right, his fans are amazing. They're so nice!

     "That's great! Seems like you have some pretty dedicated fans! So..speaking of fans, they probably all want to know this, but do you have a girlfriend?" The interviewer asked, turning things serious. Turning the volume way up, I listen for his response as I pull into Target. "Yes, I have an amazing girlfriend! I'm so happy with her, she's great. Really, she is. Oh and Kristen, if you're listening, I love you, and I'll see you sometime tonight! I have a special date planned." He says, more than likely smiling. He is too sweet! I pull out my phone and text him.

Aw stop being so sweet! I love you too! See you later, luv ya:)

     Hitting 'Send', I get out of my car and go into Target. As soon as I walk in, I see a magazine on display. Picking it up, I gasp at the headline.

HUNTER HAYES' NEW GIRL? SEEN IN OLD, 50'S DINER, SLOW DANCING.

      Oh joy. My face is blown up on the cover of a magazine, for the world to see. Oh well, it was bound to happen sometime. I put the magazine down, and go through Target, finding the things I need, keeping my head down most of the time. The last thing I want is to be noticed, considering I'm only wearing a tee shirt and old running shorts, with no makeup. Oh and the fact that I'm Hunter Hayes' girlfriend. That too.

      Driving home, I eat some lunch, take a nap, then upload a few cover videos to my Youtube page, since I haven't really done anything on it in a few weeks. I get a call from Hunter. "Hello?" I ask, smiling. "Hey, Kris! Wanna go to dinner tonight? I feel like I haven't taken you on a real date yet." He laughs. "Sure, I'd love to!" I exclaim. "Great, I'll pick you up in about an hour, does Olive Garden sound good?" He asks. "Yeah, amazing! See you in an hour, love you!" I exclaim. "Love you more!" He says back. We always to the whole 'I love you more' thing. It's quite funny, actually. I hang up, and head into my bathroom to get ready.

      Picking out a casual, blue dress, I slip it on, and start loosely curling my hair, letting it fall in loose waves around me. I finish my hair off by pinning my bangs back with a blue clip, and start on my makeup. Putting on some concealer, I finish my face with some powder. Applying a shimmery, champagne colored eyeshadow, with some brown eyeliner and mascara. I finish off my makeup with a nude lipstick, and I'm all set. Spritzing on some body spray, I check myself one last time, when I hear a knock at my door. "Coming!" I yell.

    Sprinting for the door, putting on my flats in the process, I grab my purse and open the door, to be greeted with a smiling Hunter. "Wow." He says, looking at me. "What?" I ask, confused. "You look..amazing. Beautiful, actually." He says, wrapping me in a hug. "Aw thanks! You look pretty good, yourself, Hayes." I wink. "Shall we?" He asks, extending his arm to me. "We shall!" I laugh, linking arms with him, walking out to his car.

     "So, I found a picture of us on a magazine cover, today." I say, as we pull into Olive Garden after a few minutes of driving. "Really? Did they get my good side?" Hunter jokes, posing like a model, making himself look silly. "Eh. Not really." I tease. He laughs. "Don't sweat the media, it was gonna happen at some point, anyway. They won't bother you as long as you don't do something stupid, basically. It's honestly not a big deal, trust me." He explains, putting a reassuring hand on my shoulder. I guess he could tell I was stressed about it. "And besides, I wouldn't change a thing about you and I. I love ya too much." He smiles, winking.

     2 hours later- Hunter is dropping Kristen off at her apartment

     "Thanks for tonight, Hunter. It was great!" I exclaim, turning to face him. "Anytime, Kris. I gotta run, I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, but I promise we can hang out again the next day. Maybe have a movie day?" He suggests, knowing my love for movies. "Sounds awesome! I don't want to keep you any longer, you're gonna be busy tomorrow. I love you, Hunter." I say, throwing my arms around him in a hug. He chuckles at my excited hug, and hugs back. "I love you, too, Kris. See you soon!" He says, pulling away. He gives me a kiss, waves, then goes back down to the lobby and out to his car, driving away.

***Hope yall liked this chapter! I will update this story and 3MIAL again this weekend, I won't have time tomorrow or the next few days. See yall soon, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Don't ever forget that!<3***

-ML312 :)