Chapter 17- Moving On

***Hi guys! If you read my last chapter, I said that I might update again today, I got bored so...here I am! I don't know if ya'll read these little intro/outro paragraphs or not, but if you don't you should! LOL all I really do in them is fangirl and things of that sort. But that's not bad, right? Right. So....I need a name for you people! Like how Hunter's fans are called Hayniacs? Yeah I need one of those for yall.

COMMENT IDEAS. OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS PURPLE PENGUINS TO ME. I DON'T THINK ANYONE WANTS THAT. SO COMMENT NAMES. GOOOO! here is chapter 17. enjoy!**

     Kristen's POV-the next morning-around 10am

     I wake up with red, puffy eyes. I must've cried all night. Mainly over Hunter, obviously, but Nicole offered to stay the night at my apartment, since I didn't really want to be alone during all of this. The other reason I was so upset last night is because Nicole suggested that unless a miracle happens and Hunter regains his memory, and remembers me, that I should just move on and find someone else. The idea of moving on from Hunter terrifies me, because no boyfriend I've ever had has ever been as good to me as him. He made me so happy, but no matter how much I don't want to move on, I might just have to.

     I decided not to go to the hospital today, I know if I do I'll just end up being an emotional mess like I was last night, and I highly doubt Hunter will remember me anyways. Sighing, I get out of bed and trudge over to my bathroom to get ready for the day. Not that I'll be doing anything important today, anyway. After I'm done getting ready, I get into my Mustang and drive downtown, hoping to take my mind off of things for a while. Seeing a Starbucks at the end of the road, I sigh happily at the thought of coffee. But Hunter loved coffee........no. I can't think of Hunter now, I don't want to walk around crying all day.

     Walking into Starbucks, I see only a few people there. As I'm ordering, a man that looks about my age that's working on making people's drinks, looks at me. He flashes a smile, and I instantly melt. He has dark green eyes, and curly brown hair. "I have a large, Vanilla latte' and a Blueberry muffin for Kristen." The man calls, handing me my order. "Thank you!" I say happily. Only then did I notice, he looks a bit like Harry Styles, but it's not Harry. I would be fangirling like mad if it was Harry.

     I take a seat at one of the tables and sip on my coffee, when the man sits down across from me. "Hello!" He says cheerily. "Hi..." I say, nervously. I don't know this guy, and the fact that he looks like Harry Styles is not helping. "Don't mean to startle you, but I'm Jacob. I saw you sitting alone and thought you might want some company, if you don't mind." He says, extending his hand. "Hi, I'm Kristen. And no, I don't mind at all!" I say, smiling. We talk for a bit, and as I'm getting up to leave, he stops me.

     "When will I get to see you again?" He asks worriedly. "Here, hand me your phone." I say. He gives it to me, and I punch my number into his contacts list. "Text me sometime!" I say, smiling as I walk out of Starbucks. "Goodbye!" He calls, waving. I wave back, and head home.

Hunter's POV

     Being stuck in a hospital sucks. It's so boring, and there's nothing for me to do. I don't even have my guitar! I feel really bad about what happened yesterday with that girl, Kristen, I think. I asked Matt about her and he said that we were in a pretty serious relationship for a while, and he explained how I found out about her through Youtube and everything. "Can I watch some of her videos? It might help my memory." I ask him, pointing to his laptop. He nods and hands it to me, finding her channel in my bookmarked pages. Wow. She must've been serious if I bookmarked her channel.

     As I watch a few videos, she starts to become more and more familiar. I don't completely remember her, but I remember her more now than I did yesterday. I continue watching, and everything seems to click, right then and there. The videos, her music, her laugh, the relationship, everything comes back to me. "Kristen..." I breathe. "MATT!" I call. He was in the hospital cafeteria, getting food. He runs into my room. "What happened? Are you alright?" He asks. "Fine, but I remember her. I remember everything about her. The relationship, the music, everything. Go find her, tell her I remember. I need to talk to her now. " I say frantically.

     He nods, and tells the doctors everything, and that he's going to go drive around until he finds her.

Matt's POV

     As I'm driving around downtown looking for Kristen, I spot her. She's walking out of Starbucks with a guy. Wait........ a guy?! I pull into the parking lot and jump out of the car. "Kristen!" I yell, running to her. She looks startled. "Matt, what's going on?" She asks, looking at me with a worried look on her face. "It's Hunter! He remembers you! The relationship! Everything! He sent me to come tell you, and that he needs to talk to you!" I say excitedly. She looks as if she's debating on going or not.

     "Matt, I'm sorry but I can't go today. Maybe later this week." She states, making her decision. What? No! "Um...okay. Well, see you around, then." I say, slightly annoyed. Her boyfriend regained his memory of her, now she doesn't want to see him, and she's walking around with some other guy! I feel bad for Hunter, he doesn't deserve this. I drive back to the hospital.

Hunter's POV- Matt just told him about Kristen

     I can't believe it. My baby girl didn't want to come see me, and now she's apparently moved on. Moved on! How could she? I mean you would think she'd be over here in a heartbeat, and everything would go back to the way it was. But no, she decided it was over, and now I have a pretty good reason to think she was with me just for the fame and money. If she's moved on, then I will, too.

***PLOT TWIST! Yall didn't see that coming, did you?? I will update again next weekend, stay tuned! And remember- comment names for yourselves! Like I said, I don't think yall want me to call you purple penguins. I love yall! See you soon!***

-ML312 :)